dbell84

Dan Gurney For President

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • Interests:Whatever
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Feb 20 2014 - 02:55 PM

Ran across this at InsideSimRacing's site.  Looks like it will be a great wheel.

http://www.insidesim...first-look-isr/

If they can keep the price somewhat reasonable, say under $2000, I may have to seriously consider this down the road.  Darren and Sean seem pretty impressed, blown away even, with the performance.

#2 5gear

5gear

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:GPL 67 hoping to get 65 and 66 and maybe 69. also like the movie Grand Prix

Posted Feb 20 2014 - 06:18 PM

:cool4:

#3 dbell84

dbell84

Dan Gurney For President

• Supporter
  • 920 posts
  • Interests:Whatever

Posted Jan 22 2015 - 03:10 PM

Shaun Cole has a first look and impressions video on the production version of the Accuforce wheel.  All I can say is....DAMN!  I want one! At some point down the road, the wife and I are going to be having a discussion on this wheel. (which will consist of her with her unhappy face on with arms folded across her body while I beg and plead my case on why purchasing this will be a wonderful thing. :please:  :hysterical: )  I think I can talk her into it.  What the hell, only one of our kids needs to go through college and he can support the one who doesn't. :muahaha: Sounds like a plan to me, now just need to convince the judge. I have at least as much chance as :pigsfly: .  

http://thesimpit.com...s-On-First-Look

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links