I especially corrected the included 3do to be now compatible with 3D helmets and improved the needle positions. I did also some cosmetic work on the texture, enlarging the black background, adding some lines of rivets and changing some graphic in the instrumentation to improve historical accuracy, but I did not manage to change the clocking orientation as I wished.
As my friend Michel Needforspeed told me, this should be the dashboard used by Gurney in his Eagle AAR104 1967 from Zandvoort to Mexico, with the exception of Mosport. For those sick of realism as me, I would therefore recommend to use this one (v2) in my historical carsets for Zandvoort and Spa.
As Rudy Dingenmans said in his initial version: enjoi!