landy11

Jackie Ickx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:sing
  • Sim interest:I have no preference

Posted Mar 28 2012 - 01:05 AM

There are many kinds of professions in Runescape. You can choose several of the Runescape professions for the character. Smithing is one of the more thankless professions in Runescape. It is one of the least efficient ways to earn money.

You can decorate the character in the way you like. You can make the smoothness to make runescape gold for you. Fight against the monsters could be the main work of the character. In the mass world of Runescape, the characters need to protect themselves from the attack of the monsters. Sometimes, one attack from the enemy could be vital.

So you should protect your character and then attack the monsters. In addition to making cheap Runescape gold, you can start your own Runescape clan. It can help you make a lot of rs gold. You will have to spend a lot of time if you want to start your own clan. You should have your own clan ideals, rules and practice. You should spend a lot of time to hash out the deals, rules and practices. Fork out a lot of time at the beginning of the clan mean less trouble and confusion down the road.

Some players buy runescape gold because they want to start their own clan. If you have your own clan, you can lead them to fight the actual enemies or other players. If you win the battle, you will get some reward from the game system. When you are battling with the enemies, they may drop some useful items. The items could be sold for RS gold.

You could have a look at these clans and send a request to them. If the clan owner approved your request you are a part of the clan. Then you can realize your goal with the players. You should remember that only if you reach the requirement of the clan you can join them.

Edited by dangermouse, Mar 28 2012 - 04:14 AM.
Deleted bloody useless links

#2 dangermouse

dangermouse

The mobile chicane

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,935 posts
  • Interests:Errrrrr, GPL? :-)
    Music , computing, hi-fi, motor racing
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Mar 28 2012 - 04:12 AM

What the F**K does this have to do with this forum? I just don't understand these wankers!!! :punish:
keith s-g

Visit the:
Posted Image

#3 MECH

MECH

Double poly killer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts
  • Interests:My Girlfriend
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Mar 28 2012 - 04:46 AM

Your still being to kind Keith.
I would have tossed the entire thread ;)

Cheers,

Martin

GPL utilities 3dostrn,GPLRecord,GPLMixdrivers, GPLCarswitcher and the GPL Comic-book of Monza check my website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links