Jump to content


- - - - -

New Ai Suits For F2 Mod


27 replies to this topic

#1 G.Spinning

G.Spinning

    Gianfranco

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Interests:many
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 06:41 AM

To drive the F2 mod is absolutely fantastic! To thank again the F2 mod  team and to honour Ickx who won the first F2 European Championship, I have done this simple add-on which provides  new AI suits, some missing eyes faces and helmets as much as possible historically correct.

Please note that several cars share mip, therefore I have created a new  c11.3do in order to distinguish the drivers gears for car c11 (MS7 of Ickx and Stewart) from those of the MS5 of Beltoise and Servo-Gavin.

:wave: G.Spinning

New suit and helm for Ian Raby added on 20.01.12

Attached Thumbnails

  • gplcf2 2012-01-15 12-56-06-69.jpg
  • 1967_07_f2_limburg_015.jpg
  • gplcf2 2012-01-15 12-58-18-58.jpg
  • gplcf2 2012-01-15 12-57-54-17.jpg
  • gplcf2 2012-01-15 12-58-20-53.jpg
  • gplcf2 2012-01-15 12-58-22-33.jpg
  • gplcf2 2012-01-15 13-29-59-36.jpg
  • gplcf2 2012-01-15 12-57-26-17.jpg
  • gplcf2 2012-01-15 13-30-16-55.jpg
  • gplcf2 2012-01-15 13-30-44-36.jpg
  • gplcf2 2012-01-15 13-31-10-16.jpg
  • gplcf2 2012-01-15 13-31-36-20.jpg

Attached Files


Edited by G.Spinning, Jan 20 2012 - 11:09 AM.


#2 mouse

mouse

    "Titan del drink"

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South America
  • Interests:Stock Car racing
    Whelen Modifieds
    Club The Strongest
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 07:10 AM

Thanks G, for yet another great addition :thumbup:

#3 FloP

FloP

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Location:Rödermark
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 07:57 AM

Thank you! :)

#4 svenvangent

svenvangent

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:GPl natuurlijk .... what else !
    And Projectcars perhaps !
  • Sim interest:I have no preference

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 08:01 AM

thanks for your work G.S  :hat-tip:

#5 Arno

Arno

    Cevert 73

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:FRANCE
  • Interests:GPL of course and GoKart
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 11:21 AM

Thanks  :thumbup: :thumbup:

#6 Larko29

Larko29

    Denny Hulme

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Down Under
  • Interests:...
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 01:28 PM

Thank you on e again for the time you invest and for sharing with the GPL community.

#7 sky

sky

    ultra highres junkie & 917 addict

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:the last haven for petrolheads
  • Interests:travel, music, racing, vintage cars, model cars
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 01:37 PM

View PostG.Spinning, on Jan 15 2012 - 06:41 AM, said:

To drive the F2 mod is absolutely fantastic! To thank again the F2 mod  team and to honour Ickx who won the first F2 European Championship, I have done this simple add-on which provides  new AI suits, some missing eyes faces and helmets as much as possible historically correct.
:wave: G.Spinning


thanks mate, into the archives this goes :D
quick question. the uphill lefthander towards the arch - what track is that?

Edited by sky, Jan 15 2012 - 01:37 PM.


#8 G.Spinning

G.Spinning

    Gianfranco

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Interests:many
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 01:55 PM

View Postsky, on Jan 15 2012 - 01:37 PM, said:



thanks mate, into the archives this goes :D
quick question. the uphill lefthander towards the arch - what track is that?
That  is  Jarama.
Happy you all liked the addon. :)

#9 svenvangent

svenvangent

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:GPl natuurlijk .... what else !
    And Projectcars perhaps !
  • Sim interest:I have no preference

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 01:55 PM

View Postsky, on Jan 15 2012 - 01:37 PM, said:

View PostG.Spinning, on Jan 15 2012 - 06:41 AM, said:

To drive the F2 mod is absolutely fantastic! To thank again the F2 mod  team and to honour Ickx who won the first F2 European Championship, I have done this simple add-on which provides  new AI suits, some missing eyes faces and helmets as much as possible historically correct.
:wave: G.Spinning


thanks mate, into the archives this goes :D
quick question. the uphill lefthander towards the arch - what track is that?
Jarama  :hat-tip:

#10 JacnGille

JacnGille

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 07:05 PM

:thumbup:

#11 Remy

Remy

    Retired

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:In the middle of nowhere
  • Interests:Motorsports, Simracing
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 05:16 AM

This is great!

Thank you

:thumbup:

#12 Burnsy865

Burnsy865

    Denny Hulme

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Brisbane, Australia
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 05:31 AM

Thank You. Fantastic Work  :clap2:

#13 MECH

MECH

    Double poly killer

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Here ->
  • Interests:My Girlfriend
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 05:43 AM

Maybe include in the next update and give credit to Mr. Spinning if he agrees? ;)

#14 Remy

Remy

    Retired

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:In the middle of nowhere
  • Interests:Motorsports, Simracing
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 05:45 AM

View PostMECH, on Jan 17 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

Maybe include in the next update and give credit to Mr. Spinning if he agrees? ;)

Sure :)

#15 ginetto

ginetto

    GPL track editor

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,526 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lombardia, Italia
  • Interests:Mountain
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 07:04 AM

Nice! :cool:
Thanks G. :thumbup:

G :P



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links