• PipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:GPL, girls...
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 10 2011 - 05:35 PM

Hi all

Quick questions

----

For the engine sound files for each model, what file corresponds to each car in the set?

I like to adjust the volume of some of the sounds to suit my headphones; so this would be helpful

----

is there an easy way to remove the car background in the mirrors, so it is clearer for online racing?

----

Thanks again...you guys what outdone yourselves for this mod :clap2:

#2 Int

Int

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted Jun 11 2011 - 01:51 PM

View Posthasteflex, on Jun 10 2011 - 05:35 PM, said:

For the engine sound files for each model, what file corresponds to each car in the set?
I don't know the corresponding sounds myself but one of the solutions could be to use a specific sound (from the season67 for example) you will rename to replace each sound (69), one by one, and see which car is using it. It could be long to do but at least, you will know what are the "corresponding sounds"...  ;)

Intruder.

#3 Frenchy

Frenchy

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • 531 posts

Posted Jun 11 2011 - 11:52 PM

is there an easy way to remove the car background in the mirrors, so it is clearer for online racing?

I'd be interested in that too. (Also for the 65mod [not as critical perhaps but it distracts me], unless there is already a solution I wasn't aware of)

Cheers
David

#4 MECH

MECH

Double poly killer

• Administrators
  • 2,408 posts
  • Interests:My Girlfriend

Posted Jun 12 2011 - 03:15 AM

Since the carset is based on the 69 high and low winged mods i'm pretty sure you can use some of the mirror sets posted here to remove the objects. For the new cars it would be a matter of finding the mirror rim mip and replace it with one of the other cars (that is if it's a chrome rim. if it's a different color you might need to fix the one in the 69x set)

Par example c00 = brabham in the old 69 mods, so you can use the bri.mip to clear the abri.mip mirror :)

P.S. I would make 2 directories per car called objects in mirror & no objects in mirror so you can choose which mirror you need ;)

Edited by MECH, Jun 12 2011 - 03:16 AM.

#5 hasteflex

hasteflex

Bruce McLaren

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:GPL, girls...

Posted Jun 23 2011 - 04:53 PM

Thanks all for this information

I'll start experimenting  ;)