• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Music & Guitar playing
    Hockey, golf, F1 & downhill skiing
    Foto & film
    and GPL

Posted Nov 20 2016 - 12:05 PM

I just love this MOD but something happened when I upgraded to a new computer. I have done the correct procedure and just copied my old GPL library from the old computer to the new one. Installed GEM+ and directed it to GPL folder. No problems with the other two MODs I use (67Hist, 67GT) but in GEM already it was something missing. The pic illustrations of season and car was gone (empty frames) for 69X season. The other MODs as normal, just as it is to drive those MODs. 69X starts from GEM but strange things happen. It don't (like the other MODs) detect my wheel as axis. If I try to start a session the tracks can't be found.

It was long ago I first installed it but did some updates as well. Re-install is an option but I would really like to keep my registered laptimes. Most of all I MUST care for personalized graphics. Best of all would be that there's some fix without re-installation.

With this background, does it ring a bell among this great bank of GPL knowledge?

#227 Dr Tooth

Dr Tooth

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Dec 04 2016 - 08:25 PM

Hej!

Jag är usel på datorer, och har inte några bra förslag. Jag älskar också 69x, som det bästa modet.

Ser Gem+2 ut på samma sätt i 69x som i de andra moden. Ljudet är det samma? Dvs klickat i GEM+2? Har du provat att ladda ner modet igen och installera om?

För mig försvann Prilbuda när jag bytte till Windows 10, helt värdelöst. Funderar på att ha en kördator Windows 7 för GPL :)

Hälsar

Urban

#228 Stefan Roess

Stefan Roess

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • 1,754 posts
  • Interests:racing :)
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Dec 05 2016 - 06:27 AM

:idunno:

In English?

#229 MLGathome

MLGathome

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:simracing

Posted Dec 05 2016 - 07:32 AM

Translated with Google translate:

Hey!

I'm lousy at computers, and do not have any good suggestions. I also love the 69X, which is the best fashions.

Looks Gem + 2 in the same way in the 69X as in the second mode. Sound is the same? That is clicked in the GEM + 2? Have you tried downloading the courage again and reinstall?

For me disappeared Prilbuda when I switched to Windows 10, completely worthless. Looking to have an On-board Windows 7 GPL :)

greet

Urban

Greetings, Marcel

#230 TurboMan

TurboMan

Jim Clark - Gilles Villeneuve - Tazio Nuvolari

• Members
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:GPL, GTR2, Music
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Sep 27 2017 - 04:50 PM

I'm almost sure i have not given thanks for this great mod, so there i go :thanks: :D  .

The cars are very fun to drive, and i'm enjoying this a lot although i'm not a fan of those huge wings/double front-rear wings :)

#231 Bo Bruce

Bo Bruce

oAo Admin

• Administrators
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:racing... baseball...military history... reading too much to specify everything :)

Posted Oct 16 2017 - 10:50 PM

can't believe i've not tried this in a while, but i now get a CTD when pressing the Green button. i'm now on win10 and have admin rights.
the older 69 mod works fine.
i've followed Tommie's suggestions and installed Paul's layout files.
new driver -
carset=cars69
one thing that seems odd is tho GEM shows all the correct settings, when i launch, the splash screen is showing the Stewart Matra (is that correct?) i thought it would be something else. at the top it says 1969.. nothing about 69x

i'm <> close to not worrying about it as the old 69 gives me joy enough.
i'd try a reinstall if its suggested as a last resort.

thanks for any, but i've read thru all this forum and am a loss, short of starting anew.

#232 Michkov

Michkov

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • Sim interest:I am here to spam and wish to be deleted after registering

Posted Oct 18 2017 - 05:40 AM

I shouldn't say 69X ingame, only in GEM where it's 69-Extra. Message me when you got time and we'll see if we can figure out where the problem is.

#233 Bo Bruce

Bo Bruce

oAo Admin

• Administrators
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:racing... baseball...military history... reading too much to specify everything :)

Posted Oct 18 2017 - 07:15 PM

i resorted to re-install and rebooted as instructed, same result.
press green button, screen goes black... back to desktop.

ok Michi, i'll set something up with you. its not critical, but one of those, if i install it, i want it to work, whether i use it or not. at this point, i might as well just delete it :P

#234 Michkov

Michkov

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • Sim interest:I am here to spam and wish to be deleted after registering

Posted Feb 13 2018 - 05:51 AM

Stumbled across something odd while exploring the cars in GPL Setup Manager the other day. All the 4WD drive cars are listed as having a 2.8l DFV. WHich to my knowledge didn't exist, now this could be just a way to account for extra losses in the 4WD drivetrain. Or just a mistake in the Setup Manager. Could the modders clarify the situation on this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links