#1 ChuckDownUnder

ChuckDownUnder

Guy Ligier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Aug 14 2010 - 08:01 PM

G'Day All,

Are there any 1973-1980 Cars out there?? I know there are some earlier ones for the Late Model Mod but I'd love to find some of the mid-late 70s ones like there were for the Nascar@50 Mod from The Pits years ago for Nascar 3....especially the Matadors, sleeker bodied Road Runners&Chargers, and other ones like that??
Also is there a reliable place to get the Aussie V8 mod and cars??

Thanks,

Chuck

#2 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

Denny Hulme

• 735 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Aug 18 2010 - 09:49 AM

View PostChuckDownUnder, on Aug 14 2010 - 08:01 PM, said:

G'Day All,

Are there any 1973-1980 Cars out there?? I know there are some earlier ones for the Late Model Mod but I'd love to find some of the mid-late 70s ones like there were for the Nascar@50 Mod from The Pits years ago for Nascar 3....especially the Matadors, sleeker bodied Road Runners&Chargers, and other ones like that??

Thanks,

Chuck

Hi Chuck :)

I have many carsets for many of the mods. Which ones are you specifically wanting??

About the Aussie V8, I have the ASRGV8 v1.06 here, with one carset for the 2004 season. I do not remember from where I downloaded it atm, but if you want it, let me know :)

AP

#3 robin_j

robin_j

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted Aug 19 2010 - 05:08 PM

G'day Chuck

Have you looked here

http://www.nr2k3tracks.com/cars.html

A few mods here. Not sure if all the links work, but you might find something interesting.

rob

#4 ChuckDownUnder

ChuckDownUnder

Guy Ligier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Aug 24 2010 - 11:49 PM

View PostArturo Pereira, on Aug 18 2010 - 09:49 AM, said:

View PostChuckDownUnder, on Aug 14 2010 - 08:01 PM, said:

G'Day All,

Thanks,

Chuck

Hi Chuck :)

I have many carsets for many of the mods. Which ones are you specifically wanting??

About the Aussie V8, I have the ASRGV8 v1.06 here, with one carset for the 2004 season. I do not remember from where I downloaded it atm, but if you want it, let me know :)

Hi,

I have found a heap of aussie stuff now and have a working version of the  Aussie Mod. I am looking for sets or cars that would include the Roadrunners, Chargers, Laguna Chevelles, Mercury Cyclones and of course the AMC Matadors from Roger Penske Racing. I have not found them in any of the mods that I have been through so far including the Late Model one.

Thanks,

Chuck

#5 ChuckDownUnder

ChuckDownUnder

Guy Ligier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Aug 24 2010 - 11:51 PM

View Postrobin_j, on Aug 19 2010 - 05:08 PM, said:

G'day Chuck

Have you looked here

http://www.nr2k3tracks.com/cars.html

A few mods here. Not sure if all the links work, but you might find something interesting.

rob

Hi,

Yes I'm going through that one and some of the links.

Thanks,

Chuck

#6 ChuckDownUnder

ChuckDownUnder

Guy Ligier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Aug 27 2010 - 02:54 AM

G'Day all again,

Hi here are some pics of the years/styles I'm looking for.....

Attached Thumbnails

• 1975 Matador.gif
  • 1976nascar4-vi.jpg
  • matador.jpg

#7 jgf

jgf

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 675 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Aug 27 2010 - 05:18 PM

Check the links thread in the discussion section.  There's a lot of files for N2k3 buried out there.

#8 ZiggyM

ZiggyM

Denny Hulme

• Validating
  • 90 posts

Posted Sep 03 2010 - 04:06 AM

Hi Chuck!

I read a while back at Black Widow that there was a mid 70s mod in the works for rF and the possibility that it was going to be converted to N03.  I just found the thread again at BWMS.US and it says it's "dead in the water".  Wonder if I can link to the pic...

Posted Image

The closest I can get you to 1973 cars are some 1968 - 1973 paint schemes for the  GN69/70 cars and the closest I can get you to an AMC Matador would be an AMC Javelin for the SNSC70 mod Camaro.

Have fun!
ZM
http://dsr.hcr-simracing.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links