#1 ummagumma

ummagumma

John Surtees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Aug 07 2009 - 10:25 AM

hey, I'm thinking of doing a PnG race series on the '67 F1 circuits...have a server ready to go, just need some drivers

1967 F1 tracklist:

1 South African Grand Prix @Kyalami
2 Monaco Grand Prix @Monaco
3 Dutch Grand Prix @Zandvoort
4 Belgian Grand Prix @Spa-Francorchamps
5 French Grand Prix @Le Mans
6 British Grand Prix @Silverstone
7 German Grand Prix @Nürburgring
8 Canadian Grand Prix @ Mosport Park
9 Italian Grand Prix @Monza
10 United States Grand Prix @Watkins Glen
11 Mexican Grand Prix @Hermanos Rodriguez ( Mexico67)

if anyone is interested reply here with your car choice

races will probably be 10pm EST, but we can figure out what works for the majority once we get everyone together?

cheers

#2 Tharnvi

Tharnvi

Jimmy Clark

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted Aug 07 2009 - 01:00 PM

Nice!
Just a heads up, we tested Watkins 67 online. It's a terrific track for close racing but some of the drivers get's a DQ due to a faulty AIW. If some one can fix that error you have a fantastic track to your league. Btw what version of Monza are you planning of running?

#3 ummagumma

ummagumma

John Surtees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Aug 08 2009 - 11:10 AM

ah, thx for the headsup!

if we can't fix the AIW, I guess we can use the newer nascar layout, it is nearly the same. were the DQ's due to cu ttrack warnings, or something else?

also I was hoping there was a chicaneless version of monza in the brianza pack, but it appears not....has anyone converted the GPL track yet?

cheers

#4 Tharnvi

Tharnvi

Jimmy Clark

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted Aug 09 2009 - 12:43 PM

View Postummagumma, on Aug 8 2009, 07:10 PM, said:

if we can't fix the AIW, I guess we can use the newer nascar layout, it is nearly the same. were the DQ's due to cu ttrack warnings, or something else?
The DQ was the result of garage positions in the AIW. I guess it's rows like these that gives the problem:
GarPos=(0,0.000,-0.354,0.000)
There are four of them in the AIW and the unlucky ones that get these sport will start practice an quali from the grass on the right side of track a couple of hundred meters before The 90. It's possible to get out on the track and do practice and qual but when the race start these drivers gets an instant DQ without even attending the grid.

I hope that someone is able to fix it as the track is so much nicer for these old cars then the other variants of The Glen. It's the same with Monza. The GPL layout would be perfect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links