Jump to content


Irridux 68 Carset


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 dangermouse

dangermouse

    The mobile chicane

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SRMZ/GPLR London, UK
  • Interests:Errrrrr, GPL? :-)
    Music , computing, hi-fi, motor racing
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Jun 19 2009 - 03:38 PM

Now you can get this carset from here:


irridux_68carset.rar




:wave:

#2 grego

grego

    confuzius

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:new zealand
  • Interests:motorbikes, petanque, philosophy,
    psychology, GPL
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 19 2009 - 05:01 PM

bloddy hell, i pressed the button and eveything on my screen just froze up LOL
grego

#3 dangermouse

dangermouse

    The mobile chicane

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SRMZ/GPLR London, UK
  • Interests:Errrrrr, GPL? :-)
    Music , computing, hi-fi, motor racing
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Jun 19 2009 - 05:47 PM

View Postgrego, on Jun 20 2009, 12:01 AM, said:

bloddy hell, i pressed the button and eveything on my screen just froze up LOL
grego
Eh?? :confused: I just checked the file by downloading and opening and all files are there....

#4 identiti_crisis

identiti_crisis

    Mike Spence

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 22 2009 - 06:26 PM

I clicked the link and my browser (Opera 9.51) tried to open the .rar directly, resulting in a looong string of badly resolved ASCII characters...  Of course, right clicking and saving "linked content" worked fine!

Thanks for posting, by the way - I shall soon be trying this carset out, finally!  :wave:

Edited by identiti_crisis, Jun 22 2009 - 06:27 PM.


#5 andpan

andpan

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:good old Europe
  • Interests:my air-cooled 911s, golf, skiing
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 23 2009 - 02:52 PM

Thx, the 1968-season was missing !
Cars look nice, these are not just other skins.
Add Jarama, Brands Hatch and St.Jovite for the full championship.

#6 BookieW

BookieW

    John Surtees

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 26 2009 - 06:50 PM

View Postdangermouse, on Jun 19 2009, 05:38 PM, said:

Now you can get this carset from here:


irridux_68carset.rar




:wave:
Could someone compile a set of instructions for getting this carset to work with GEM and 69 physics?  There is one somewhere.  I had it working until I had a subsequent hard drive failure and now I can't seem to find the directions to re-install it.

Thanks
Bookie

#7 salvasirignano

salvasirignano

    John Surtees

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 29 2009 - 05:58 AM

Whenever I try to use this, both with Shutaro's carset changer, and by copying the supplied files over the default 67 ones in my install, I get 'could not load track' errors.
I can see all the menus, team info etc fine, but I just can't get into the weekend. :dontgetit:
Does anybody have any ideas as to what may be the problem?  :(
I would dearly love to get this to work.
Thanks

#8 oppolo

oppolo

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 29 2009 - 07:36 AM

i would like to see the carset but i can't, i renamed the folder of the cars of this carset in cars67 and launched gpl.exe  but i have CTD when load a track.

#9 BookieW

BookieW

    John Surtees

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jul 01 2009 - 02:15 PM

View PostBookieW, on Jun 26 2009, 08:50 PM, said:

View Postdangermouse, on Jun 19 2009, 05:38 PM, said:

Now you can get this carset from here:


irridux_68carset.rar




:wave:
Could someone compile a set of instructions for getting this carset to work with GEM and 69 physics?  There is one somewhere.  I had it working until I had a subsequent hard drive failure and now I can't seem to find the directions to re-install it.

Thanks
Bookie
Thats all right.  I found the instructions.  Just can't get the player and team screens to show.  Everything else works fine.  Anyone have those files?

Bookie

#10 MECH

MECH

    Double poly killer

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Here ->
  • Interests:My Girlfriend
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jul 01 2009 - 02:46 PM

View PostBookieW, on Jul 1 2009, 10:15 PM, said:

Thats all right.  I found the instructions.  Just can't get the player and team screens to show.  Everything else works fine.  Anyone have those files?

Bookie

The layout_cars68 folder is in the rar.
You just need to use GEM to point the carset to use that folder  ;)

#11 BookieW

BookieW

    John Surtees

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jul 01 2009 - 03:03 PM

View PostMECH, on Jul 1 2009, 04:46 PM, said:

View PostBookieW, on Jul 1 2009, 10:15 PM, said:

Thats all right.  I found the instructions.  Just can't get the player and team screens to show.  Everything else works fine.  Anyone have those files?

Bookie

The layout_cars68 folder is in the rar.
You just need to use GEM to point the carset to use that folder  ;)


Thanks, but I had that folder and thought I followed instructions....but I can;t identify the correct files for the team info screens or the player  info screen

#12 colbourne

colbourne

    Bob Anderson

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jul 03 2009 - 11:20 PM

I am a bit confused with the 1968 mod.

Is there an official new physics available  for this, as I have heard talk of people using a 1968 physics ?

If there is a new physics , will the 1968 season be added to GPLRANK with the appropriate tracks.

Edited by colbourne, Jul 03 2009 - 11:21 PM.


#13 MECH

MECH

    Double poly killer

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Here ->
  • Interests:My Girlfriend
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jul 04 2009 - 06:23 AM

View Postcolbourne, on Jul 4 2009, 07:20 AM, said:

I am a bit confused with the 1968 mod.

Is there an official new physics available  for this, as I have heard talk of people using a 1968 physics ?

If there is a new physics , will the 1968 season be added to GPLRANK with the appropriate tracks.

There is no 68mod there is atm only the carset Irridux made.
You can use this carset and use the 69 physics to have a more realistic setup.

Iirc the 68mod is being worked on by some people.
I think it might be added to the gplrank once finished.

#14 GrandPrixYannick

GrandPrixYannick

    The Virtual Maldonado

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Interests:Stuff.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 15 2011 - 11:11 AM

it is a mess in the .rar file! couldn't it be more organized?

#15 tooncheesef1

tooncheesef1

    Hans Heyer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Britain
  • Interests:GPL
    F1
    Lanica

Posted Apr 18 2011 - 10:35 AM

Does anyone know if this here is the real deal as for 68 physics and Mod. I havn't downloaded it yet (it is a hefty file), but I was wondering if any one else knew about it. I already have all the other 68 file (season.ini, cars, tracks etc.). It took so long to do and I don't to go and mess it up, and if this was done by different people, and physics to match the mod are in construction I would rather get them.

Very confusing.

http://www.nogriprac...p/t-217083.html




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links