Jump to content


- - - - -

Pribluda v0.97


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stuboyle

stuboyle

    Stuart Boyle

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 13 2009 - 07:36 PM

While the older Pribluda (version 0.97) is part of Bernd's All-in-one Installer, it still may be useful to some on a stand-alone basis.  And some might prefer it over the newer version.  Does anyone have a link for it?  I've just got a link for the new version.

#2 fajanko

fajanko

    Jani Posta

  • GPLLinks Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hungary
  • Interests:"I am a semi-professional race car driver AND an amateur tattoo artist."
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 14 2009 - 12:20 AM

Project page was http://rugpl.simulat...ocs/34418210503

Now it gives '403 Forbidden'.

Prib 0.97 attached.

Cheers.

Edited by fajanko, Apr 14 2009 - 12:21 AM.


#3 fajanko

fajanko

    Jani Posta

  • GPLLinks Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hungary
  • Interests:"I am a semi-professional race car driver AND an amateur tattoo artist."
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 14 2009 - 12:20 AM

doubled.

Attached Files


Edited by fajanko, Apr 14 2009 - 12:22 AM.


#4 dangermouse

dangermouse

    The mobile chicane

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SRMZ/GPLR London, UK
  • Interests:Errrrrr, GPL? :-)
    Music , computing, hi-fi, motor racing
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Apr 14 2009 - 03:01 AM

View Postfajanko, on Apr 14 2009, 07:20 AM, said:

Project page was http://rugpl.simulat...ocs/34418210503

Now it gives '403 Forbidden'.

Prib 0.97 attached.

Cheers.
I just downloaded from the site and the file was called "pribluda097.zip". :confused:

#5 fajanko

fajanko

    Jani Posta

  • GPLLinks Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hungary
  • Interests:"I am a semi-professional race car driver AND an amateur tattoo artist."
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 14 2009 - 03:06 AM

View Postdangermouse, on Apr 14 2009, 10:01 AM, said:

View Postfajanko, on Apr 14 2009, 07:20 AM, said:

Project page was http://rugpl.simulat...ocs/34418210503

Now it gives '403 Forbidden'.

Prib 0.97 attached.

Cheers.
I just downloaded from the site and the file was called "pribluda097.zip". :confused:

OK, site is working now. I don't know when and why I renamed the zip on my hd. Good news that the original source is still working.

#6 Bernd Nowak

Bernd Nowak

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 14 2009 - 04:03 AM

View Postfajanko, on Apr 14 2009, 11:06 AM, said:

View Postdangermouse, on Apr 14 2009, 10:01 AM, said:

View Postfajanko, on Apr 14 2009, 07:20 AM, said:

Project page was http://rugpl.simulat...ocs/34418210503

Now it gives '403 Forbidden'.

Prib 0.97 attached.

Cheers.
I just downloaded from the site and the file was called "pribluda097.zip". :confused:

OK, site is working now. I don't know when and why I renamed the zip on my hd. Good news that the original source is still working.

Thanks for uploading the file  anyway :)




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links