GPL Track Editor
Posted Dec 22 2007 - 03:39 PM
It's not available anywhere right now, so you can get it from here for now.
GPLEditor_25_Sep_2000.zip 555.8K 776 downloads
Posted Jul 02 2019 - 01:06 PM
Posted Jul 03 2019 - 05:08 AM
Years ago there were people around the forum who could do wonders with this tool but they are mostly gone now.
I suggest you to experiment with it using some very simple 3DO.
- double click on a line on the left window makes its editor appear
- shift click on a vertex in the graphic window on the right, makes point editor appear
- to delete a node: right click > remove node
- to move a node use right click: cut then paste
- to insert a node use right click: insert > replace node then choose what you want to insert from the list.
- to add a point, a plane, a normal or a string: use the buttons in the toolbar on top
- remember to File>save frequently since the program use to crash quite often; be prepared
- to understand the file structure, here is what we have from GURU Phil Flack : http://www.vanwall.e....uk/gplediting/
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users