Fixes done are:
1) Track surface re-done, can't tell where the different grooves are anymore.
2) Paint lines added to the racing surface going into the tri-oval and turn 3
3) Concrete patch added before entering pit road.
4 Cones and new paint lines added before entering pit road.
5) AI now better balanced with player car.
6) Patched added going into turn one (it will seem like you are going through a shadow part of the track, but that will be fixed later.
7) Shadows and reflections on cars are fixed. Credits go to chris17, installed his package.
Speeds of Player car and AI cars now balanced and more realistic.
9) Qualifying times reflect Nascar's new impound rule. Put grill tape on your race setup and go qualify.
10) Drafting plays a major issue in which line works.
11) Grip added to the inside groove and exit of turn four. It's still a little slippery, but realistic
Have a look at the site as it's a neat little concept with what they're doing with the tracks.
Edited by Quattro, Dec 16 2005 - 03:46 PM.