Jump to content


- - - - -

VG Cooper Collection


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 Quattro

Quattro

    Canadian Misfit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada(2hrs from Mosport)
  • Interests:Cars/Antiques/Woodwork/AUDI<br />And his Sweetheart Robin
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Mar 31 2005 - 09:02 AM

Hello mate..I laugh to myself as the original zip I've got from you was only 208kb in size
and my ingame coventry folder is at 38mb now. :lol: Everything is smooth running and I
had to switch to a Swiss helmet as only fitting since it's a Swiss skin right? So Walt just modernized it a tad.Ask and it's yours.
Cheers Walt :wave:

Attached Files


Edited by Quattro, Apr 11 2005 - 06:14 PM.


#17 Remy

Remy

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Interests:GPL
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Mar 23 2006 - 06:38 AM

Hi,
I finally made a public release of VG AI and 6 player skins, see here (post #11) :

http://forum.rscnet....ad.php?t=247793

#18 DavidG

DavidG

    Jack Brabham

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jul 27 2008 - 09:28 AM

View PostRemy, on Mar 23 2006, 01:38 PM, said:

Hi,
I finally made a public release of VG AI and 6 player skins, see here (post #11) :

http://forum.rscnet....ad.php?t=247793

Remy

The link above doesn't work any more.  I was wondering if there was any chance that you could re-post the files either here or at RSC.

Thanks

#19 Remy

Remy

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Interests:GPL
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Oct 08 2008 - 02:45 AM

View PostDavidG, on Jul 27 2008, 03:28 PM, said:

View PostRemy, on Mar 23 2006, 01:38 PM, said:

Hi,
I finally made a public release of VG AI and 6 player skins, see here (post #11) :

http://forum.rscnet....ad.php?t=247793

Remy

The link above doesn't work any more.  I was wondering if there was any chance that you could re-post the files either here or at RSC.

Thanks


:oops:  I missed your post David, sorry.

I'll check my archives. Maybe I could post my Coopa folder here. It contains both Gplea and VG player files as options.

Edited by Remy, Oct 08 2008 - 02:49 AM.


#20 Remy

Remy

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Interests:GPL
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Oct 21 2008 - 03:54 PM

View PostRemy, on Oct 8 2008, 08:45 AM, said:

View PostDavidG, on Jul 27 2008, 03:28 PM, said:

View PostRemy, on Mar 23 2006, 01:38 PM, said:

Hi,
I finally made a public release of VG AI and 6 player skins, see here (post #11) :

http://forum.rscnet....ad.php?t=247793

Remy

The link above doesn't work any more.  I was wondering if there was any chance that you could re-post the files either here or at RSC.

Thanks


:oops:  I missed your post David, sorry.

I'll check my archives. Maybe I could post my Coopa folder here. It contains both Gplea and VG player files as options.


Ok here ya go.

9 Coopers available for the player. Back-up your coventry folder before installing mine...

Attached File  RR_coventry67_folder.7z   9.86MB   340 downloads


Edit Nov 08,2010 : in case you want to use JackSeller's new cockpit from here :

http://srmz.net/inde...?showtopic=6173

I attached revised player 3dos for Ligier and Moser.

Attached Files


Edited by Remy, Nov 08 2010 - 05:48 AM.


#21 rachet1

rachet1

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Punxsutawney,Pa. U.S.A.
  • Interests:racing sims(gpl,gt3,gt4,colin mcrae rally3,wrc)<br />astronomy<br />cooking
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Oct 21 2008 - 04:54 PM

Thanks Remy! :thumbup:
Cool lookin' cars!!! Nice add-on!!!!

:racer:

Rich(Ratchet) :drive:

#22 Raoni

Raoni

    Raoni Frizzo

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Amparo, Brazil
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Feb 13 2009 - 06:52 AM

View PostRemy, on Oct 21 2008, 07:54 PM, said:

Ok here ya go.

9 Coopers available for the player. Back-up your coventry folder before installing mine...

Attachment Coopa.jpg


Hi guys!

The link of the 9 players Cooper seem to be not working. If it's possible, can someone re-upload this file, please? I downloaded the VG pack at RSC some months ago, but RSC is still down.

Thank you so much since now!

#23 Remy

Remy

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Interests:GPL
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Feb 13 2009 - 11:37 AM

View PostRaoni, on Feb 13 2009, 01:52 PM, said:

View PostRemy, on Oct 21 2008, 07:54 PM, said:

Ok here ya go.

9 Coopers available for the player. Back-up your coventry folder before installing mine...

Attachment Coopa.jpg


Hi guys!

The link of the 9 players Cooper seem to be not working. If it's possible, can someone re-upload this file, please? I downloaded the VG pack at RSC some months ago, but RSC is still down.

Thank you so much since now!

It's back    ;)

#24 Raoni

Raoni

    Raoni Frizzo

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Amparo, Brazil
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Feb 13 2009 - 02:34 PM

Thanks a lot, Remy!  :thumbup:

#25 Remy

Remy

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Interests:GPL
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Nov 08 2010 - 05:51 AM

JackSeller made very nice Coopa cockpits, they work great with my "9 Cooper collection for player". I made the revised 3dos for the Ligier and Moser versions.

See post #20 above ;)




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links