My sfr page perso is now closed
Thanks for your help and comments
I forgot "king raceway". So I just add it:
New fantasy track for Papyrus' Grand Prix Legends
Title: King Raceway
Archive: King raceway final.zip
Date: 2007,january 14th
Author: Javier Febrero
After versions Beta 1 and Beta 2, here is the final version .
It's a light version ( no problem for Voodoo users ) .
Please uninstall any previous version you may have of this track.
To install, run "king_raceway_install.exe";
the track should install automatically.
I hope you'll enjoy racing on this track.
This track is free. It must be distributed without change.
My permission must be asked before to do any addons or changes to this track, or to convert it for other simulations.
If somebody is able to convert this track for Rfactor, please contact me.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks to all the people who have made the tools that I used to do this new track.
I hope to forget nobody and to make no mistake :
- Phil Flack for Gtkmaker, trk23dof, Mipman, Srbman, GtkAlt and Gpl Trackeditor (with Paul Hoad)
- Paul Hoad for Gpl Trackeditor
- Peter Prochazka for GplTrk
- Christian Wohlfahrt for OneTwo3DO.
- Jonas Matton and Martin Granberg for GplRa
- Nigel Pattinson for RpyToLp
- Francois Dubuc for LpEdit
- Klaus Hörbrand for WinMip2
- Dave Noonan for 3doEd
- Joachim Blum for TrkCamEdit
- Martin Granberg for Trackinstall
- The GPLEA Team for its indispensable track creating tutorials.
- Olivier Grand for his very good french tutorial.
- RSC and his forum : http://forum.rscnet....orumdisplay.php
- Paryrus/Sierra for this great sim.
Special thanks to :
- John Bradley for his nice program set.
- Mauro Traversa (Gilas) for his thread (in RSC forum) which has move the things
- Jacques Bossy for making AI files, track cam file, some graphical updates and tests in order to finalized this track.
Nota about AI
The "track.ini" file is built for the 67 mod
If you find AI too fast or too slow, you can modify the value of "dlong_speed_adj_coeff" in the track.ini file.