in the last weeks I have worked on this All-in-One package for Mosport. Basically, I started from Rudy Dingemans excellent work (this one) and from what Rock, Klaus and Gaus have shared with the community there.
Then, I collected some textures also from Jackseller and Jason Peter beautiful works on this track.
From there, thanks also to the friendly and precious help and assistance given me by Gliebzeit, G.Spinning and Ginetto, and working on original pictures provided me by aforementioned friends, I have repacked and re-worked everything into this release, modifying and adding something mine in the process
The main changelog from Rudy's version is:
- Overhauled and corrected pitboxes;
- New Start/Finish banners;
- No armco in T1;
- No sand traps around the track as they were not present during 66-67 events;
- Overhauled vegetation, buildings and structures around the track;
- Overhauled public;
- Corrected billboards with right ads and fixed the bug which led the poles to show in front of the advertisements;
- New billboards added (thanks G.Spinning);
- Corrected ads on main straight;
- Overhauled semaphores (thanks Gliebzeit);
- New higher quality armcos and edges for tarmac;
- Sounds included (thanks Ginetto);
- New track cameras;
- Minor corrections and fixes
!!Remember to check the Options folder inside the update!! as it contains helpful files to recreate both the 1966 CanAm event or the 1967 F1 GP, and lower resolution textures for those with older machines or struggling with the CanAm (1966 and 1971) mods.
TO INSTALL just copy the provided folder over yours. It is highly recommended to perform a clean install, which means that your Mosport folder should be free of any previous track update. Remember to always make a backup first. Enjoy!
I would like to thank Gliebzeit, G.Spinning and Ginetto for their massive help
Thanks to Manfred Cubenoggin for his precious informations about the track and supportive feedback
Finally, thanks to Rock, Klaus, Gaus, Jason Peters and Jackseller for their beautiful updates!
A dear thought to Rudy
I would like to thank my friends Greg and Gianfranco for having kept working on this AiO, for their patience, their kindness and their help. A big big thanks goes also to Ginetto who, as always, kindly provided help when much needed. Thank you my friends
Here you'll download Gliebzeit AiO update v2.0 in the first link, please check the second one for info about the update itself
(G.Spinning wooden armco and '66 Can-Am banner updates included)
Edited by leon_90, Apr 28 2016 - 03:30 PM.