1. On reaching the pit stall, the pitboard will go away. If you want to refuel, raise the driver's arm which is normally activated by the space bar. After a short delay, the pitboard will begin to flash on and off indicating that refueling is in progress. Once refueling is complete, the pitboard goes away entirely.
2. The car is refueled to the setup menu fuel load. Players can adjust their fuel load to trade off quicker lap times versus the time it takes to enter the pits and refuel. So for races, players may use different fuel strategies.
3. The refueling rate is approximately 1.5 gallons/5.7 liters per second; however, there is a small random factor applied so that each refueling will be slightly different. The difference between the setup menu fuel load and the amount of fuel onboard determines how much fuel is loaded. In addition, 5 seconds is the minimum pit stop time regardless of fuel onload. This gives the mechanics time to clean the windshield and empty the ashtray while the driver waves at the girls on the pit wall.
4. While refueling, the player's throttle is disabled which prevents him from prematurely leaving the pit stall.
5. Refueling works in all modes; Online, Championship, Race, and Training.
6. No repairs are made during the pitstop.
7. The Pitstop patch is compatible with the Weather patch.
Thanks to the test team for their support. Please enjoy the patch.