Lorenzo Bandini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts
  • Interests:everything that has a Ferrari V12 inside
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Feb 16 2016 - 09:59 AM

View PostDavid Wright Lo67, on Feb 16 2016 - 09:31 AM, said:

Brake fade is different to brake wear.  Brake fade is caused by the brakes overheating.  GTR2 also models brake fade (and indeed the reduced effectiveness of cold brakes).

Nice!

View PostAndy Clegg, on Feb 16 2016 - 09:57 AM, said:

I was thinking about Trans-Am the other day.That'd be interesting. My favourite car of all time is the Porsche 935. What about sports cars in the late 70's? The Lola T600 was a favourite also. Unfortunately Brian Redman dropped out at Le Mans early on when driving the Lola.

I believe that GTR2 doesn't model Turbo properly, but I might be wrong

#17 OpenAirPrisoner

OpenAirPrisoner

Ludovico Scarfiotti

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:My family, GPL, classic motorsport, flying, sailing, history/truth
  • Sim interest:P&G for GTR2

Posted Aug 13 2017 - 05:27 AM

View PostDavid Wright Lo67, on Feb 15 2016 - 08:33 AM, said:

The mod team is very small with the few members we do have coming and going.  When Unseen left part way through 2015 I did think 3.2 would be the last update for P&G itself though I had plans to do some new projects based on P&G.

However two previous members have returned to the team, NacK and HR186S so we are working on 3.3.  There will be bug fixes, updates to existing cars and hopefully at least one new type of car.

I still hope to do some projects based on P&G recreating specific races or championships.

You guys amaze me with your talent. Thankyou for your dedication...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links