#1 Avenger

Avenger

Jackie Ickx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Sim interest:Nascar

Posted May 13 2007 - 04:32 PM

First off, this is my first post here, so if I'm doing anything wrong, please, forgive me.

Anyways, the main reason I'm posting this is because I'd like to have a Tokyo track on my NR2003.

Basic Details:
Here's how I'd like it...
D-Shaped 1.5 mile oval (Texas, Charlotte, etc.)
Pack racing
Located in the city, if possible. (Basically, I want skyscrapers in the background!)
For the track and stadium area, I want it to be really high tech looking.
Night.

The skyscrapers would probably have to be made from scratch. From what I've seen on here, though, that probably won't be too hard! Like I said, I'd love for it to be a night track as well and the skyscrapers all lit up.

The track itself... The same as Texas or Charlotte, but with some high tech looking features added on, such as neon lights on the walls, and some other cool features like that, if they're possible. I want it to look as high-tech and Japanese as it can! Maybe a tunnel through 3 and 4 if possible, too.

For the racing style, I'd like pack racing, much like Daytona. If you can, make the drivers as aggressive as possible!

As for the grandstands part I'd like them to go all the way around the track, Bristol style, but not quite as high up, as they'd block the cityscape, which is a major part of the track for me. About the same height as Texas' stands. Giving it a coliseum feel would be straight up awesome.

Anyways, let me know if anyone can do this!

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links