1967 F1 Historical Mod V2

482 replies to this topic

#481 Saiph

Saiph

Drives 4 Team BDS

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:Computer gaming (esp. sims, strategy, RPG), real ale, live music, motor sports, boring the NSA/GCHQ to death.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Oct 04 2018 - 08:25 PM

View PostWarrenbnz, on Oct 04 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

View Postginetto, on Jan 15 2016 - 06:18 PM, said:

Check at the Track database their folder names;
you need:
oulton for Spring Cup
oulton67 for Gold Cup
Have tried searching GPLTD and this forum, and cant find any download link to Oulton67
there are a number of Oultons on GPLTD, but none with the trackname oulton67
Please help also cant find kyalami68 or Jarama67 which are track folders in the Historical car set folders
Thanks in advance

Hi Warren. The 'extra' tracks for the 1967 Historical mod v2 are contained in the 'carset' files which are part of the mod install, and which are downloaded from post #1 in this thread. The track 'Oulton67' is contained in the 'Carset 6.7z' file, 'Kyalami68' and 'Jarama67' are contained in the 'Carset 7.7z' file. You don't need any other downloads, all the track data is contained in the .7z files. When you unzip the mod files to your GPL installation, the track data is placed in your 'Tracks' directory, and the mod also installs the required season files so you can drive the tracks as part of the historical season.

I hope that helps.

#482 Warrenbnz

Warrenbnz

Jo Siffert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:gpl

Posted Oct 04 2018 - 11:13 PM

View Postgliebzeit, on Oct 04 2018 - 07:08 PM, said:

There is no such track as oulton67.
yet the Historic mod puts files into a track folder called oulton67 etc.... why? if the track doesnt exist, those files would be a complete waste of space.

#483 Warrenbnz

Warrenbnz

Jo Siffert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:gpl

Posted Oct 04 2018 - 11:16 PM

View PostSaiph, on Oct 04 2018 - 08:25 PM, said:

View PostWarrenbnz, on Oct 04 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

View Postginetto, on Jan 15 2016 - 06:18 PM, said:

Check at the Track database their folder names;
you need:
oulton for Spring Cup
oulton67 for Gold Cup
Have tried searching GPLTD and this forum, and cant find any download link to Oulton67
there are a number of Oultons on GPLTD, but none with the trackname oulton67
Please help also cant find kyalami68 or Jarama67 which are track folders in the Historical car set folders
Thanks in advance

Hi Warren. The 'extra' tracks for the 1967 Historical mod v2 are contained in the 'carset' files which are part of the mod install, and which are downloaded from post #1 in this thread. The track 'Oulton67' is contained in the 'Carset 6.7z' file, 'Kyalami68' and 'Jarama67' are contained in the 'Carset 7.7z' file. You don't need any other downloads, all the track data is contained in the .7z files. When you unzip the mod files to your GPL installation, the track data is placed in your 'Tracks' directory, and the mod also installs the required season files so you can drive the tracks as part of the historical season.

I hope that helps.

Thanks Saiph, explains it, not that I can get my head around it, but at least I dont have to go searching... actually the whole mod has me confused :/

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links