Lottech96

Ludovico Scarfiotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:247 NMS
  • Sim interest:I have no preference

Posted Aug 27 2018 - 01:03 AM

Hey I just started using this tool.... and the window is WAY too big  or sooo far off center I wish I could upload a pic to show you what I mean.

I don't know what else to add. the window for the program is way too big and the [_] button to resize the window just makes it fall off the screen.

Anyone have this problem or knows how to use this properly please let us know.

Thank You.

#2 ginetto

ginetto

GPL track editor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts
  • Interests:Mountain
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Aug 27 2018 - 01:31 AM

If I grab the top or side border with the mouse can resize it the bottom does not move.
I cannot move the window either, is like glued on the bottom but once you  open an image then the next and previous buttons appears on a clickable position.

I usually use the tool DATman though which do more things; creates and opens existing .DAT files, extract BMP and Jpeg of the mips or srb files and finally show you all the images as Image view does.
This has a working window so you can size and place it where you like :)

#3 webfoot

webfoot

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Aug 27 2018 - 03:51 AM

ginetto, on Aug 27 2018 - 01:31 AM, said:

If I grab the top or side border with the mouse can resize it the bottom does not move.
I cannot move the window either, is like glued on the bottom but once you  open an image then the next and previous buttons appears on a clickable position.

On my PC (Windows 10), the bottom of the window is hiding behind the Windows taskbar.  So if you hide the taskbar you can resize the window from the bottom.  "Move" does not work but you can (slowly) move the window by grabbing the 4 corners/sides in turn.

The GPL Picture Gallery utility is another alternative depending on your personal preference.
http://srmz.net/inde...?showtopic=3567

Edited by webfoot, Aug 27 2018 - 03:53 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links