Clearing Times Off Rank
Posted Jun 09 2012 - 04:06 AM
Posted Jun 09 2012 - 05:24 AM
You answer is to go to the Self Service on the homepage on the left under accounts just above login.
Here you can delete uploaded times, You have to do it per track or all your times in one go.
Posted Jun 09 2012 - 05:34 AM
Unfortunately there is no quick and simple way to remove your '65 laptimes from GPLRank. It is possible, but it will take a little preparation and a careful step-by-step approach. Here's how to do it:
- Make a list of all the '65 rank tracks (including Charade for v1 and Clermont-Ferrand for v2).
- Go to the GPLRank website and log in.
- Look under the "Accounts" section of the left-side menu, and click on "Self Service".
- For each of the '65 rank tracks, select the track from the drop-down and click "Show laptimes".
- Go down the list and put a checkmark next to each "(65)" car laptime.
- Double-check that you've selected the right laptimes to avoid mistakes!
- Click on the "Wipe the checked times" button.
- Go back to the main "Self Service" page if you're not already there.
- You'll see the "Handicap History" section below.
- In turn, select the "History" and "Monster History" for both '65 ranks.
- When the list appears, put a checkmark in all the "Delete" boxes and click the "Apply" button.
Posted Jun 09 2012 - 05:46 AM
Posted Jun 09 2012 - 05:53 AM
Posted Jun 09 2012 - 05:55 AM
Posted Jun 09 2012 - 06:45 AM
I doubt I could do any worse than the laptimes on there now, so they're all going
Posted Jun 09 2012 - 08:24 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users