#1 Bob Simpson

Bob Simpson

The answer man

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,223 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 02 2012 - 11:53 AM

As of a couple of days ago, I could not see a racelist on iGOR.  I tried everything that I knew to fix it on my computer with no luck.

Then I remembered that this happened twice before where I lose the iGOR racelist (iGOR chat and the VROC racelist are OK) and coincidentally lose the ability to go to the GPLRank site.

I wonder if the GPLRank admins know why I'm plagued with this periodically?  In the past it seems that it's something that was changed at GPLRank that caused this.

#2 paul skingley

paul skingley

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted Jun 03 2012 - 09:39 AM

Hi Bob, you are not alone with this problem. For me It happens periodically for no apparent reason.

It seems to happen mostly in the evening between 20.00 1nd 22.00 GMT. I can still get into chat but the race list stops updating even though it is set for auto update every minute and the update button ( top left ) is yellow.

Any ideas for a solution would be appreciated.

paul

#3 Bob Simpson

Bob Simpson

The answer man

• Supporter
  • 2,223 posts

Posted Jun 03 2012 - 10:39 AM

The last time this happened in August last year, I contacted Brian Wong at GPLRank and he replied

the netmask had gotten goofed up again.  I've fixed it, so it should be fine now.

I've sent him another note and I'll let you know what's happened.  But it sounds like your issue only pops up for short spells periodically.  For me it's down continually until it gets fixed a day or so later.

#4 Bob Simpson

Bob Simpson

The answer man

• Supporter
  • 2,223 posts

Posted Jun 05 2012 - 09:24 AM

All is well.  I guess that it's just a matter of when I lose the iGOR racelist and access to GPLRank at the same time, remembering why and sending a note to the GPLRank admins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links