98 Views · 1 Replies ( Last reply by Michkov )
I have a problem. I read old web pages, and also old threads here, but I am not able to capture screenshots of Gpl in game.
Some basic informations:
I have a desktop PC with Windows 7 64 bit. After some fiddlings, now Gpl run very well. I run it fullscreen at the native resolution of my monitor, 1920*1080.
I tried the following methods to capture screenshots in game, but without success:
1) Normal Prtscr key, eventually with Alt and/or Crtl. I only obtain a black screen in the clipboard
2) I tried the old method to convert pbf files to tga, but the utility seems not working
2) Fraps and MSI Afterburner: I set the options (keys and folders) but I don't get any screenshot
3) Bandicam: I obtain a sort of "composition", with a little rectangle containing the Gpl screen and the rest is the desktop (as I said I actually run Gpl in fullscreen)
4) Greenshot: this seemed promising, it is able to capture the initial GPL screen, but when I pass to the track I get the usual black screen.
I don't have other ideas, could you please help?
116 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by Antlab )
133 Views · 8 Replies ( Last reply by Bo Bruce )
184 Views · 1 Replies ( Last reply by Millennium )
Cockpit For Original Gpl?
dido - Yesterday, 04:45 AM
The Mistery Of Screenshot Capture
Antlab - Sep 24 2017 - 11:08 AM
I Cannot Get Force Feedback To Connect
arizona coyote - Sep 22 2017 - 02:30 PM
Eagle Weslake T1G
squalomanzo - Sep 22 2017 - 10:33 AM
Who Is The Driver In The Default Player Pics?
Elijahroberson - Sep 21 2017 - 05:06 PM
Brr's Ffb V3 Test
one2fwee - Sep 21 2017 - 04:56 PM
Ferrari 312-67 (Assetto Corsa)
Reco21 - Sep 20 2017 - 11:09 AM
looking for 2nd hand 32" monitor to complete triple 32" setup :)
Just noticed I can bookmark a post! :D
All 67 Monster Ranks done.
Mind is blown!
Juts noticed I've been a member since 2011 - only just really started with GPL this year!!!!Show comments (1)
Google, Bing, diodarko, X3D, deezdog, niki, Yahoo