• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 JMF

JMF

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:GPL, gardening, woodworking, classic rock, modern blues, jazz-rock fusion, and sex.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jul 11 2019 - 12:01 PM

Damn! I got a screen freeze on lap 2 while leading. :( I looked forward to the challenge of 1+ hour at Tandil on Pro damage.

Renato ran wide in the middle of lap 1 giving me the lead. I had broke away from Enrique by the end of lap 1. I had set my fastest first sector on lap 2 with more than 34 gallons of fuel remaining, and I took the turn before the freeze by far better than I had previously.

I wasn't sure where Renato was when GPL froze but I didn't think I had a secure lead yet so I was still expecting pressure.

My car was pristine and it was the first time in 3 months I had raced using both hands. It's the first time in a long time that a screen freeze was so disappointing.

Take care guys and thanks for letting me race with you.

#22 Manfred Cubenoggin

Manfred Cubenoggin

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 551 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, chess, classical music(piano concetos), computers, firearms, modern military history, motor racing, racing sims.
  • Sim interest:I have no preference

Posted Jul 11 2019 - 01:22 PM

Yes!  You were on fire last evening, Greg.  A pleasure to see considering your recent trials and tribulations.  How sad that you were disco'd.

I left the computer for a bit prior to the end of qualifying only to come back with two minutes remaining to find I'd been booted.  DOH!  I hurriedly rejoined in the last minute only to find my configuration in GPLShift wasn't working initially.  Merde!  Only just got it back after the session was flagged.  These last-minute dramas I don't need.  I got a reasonable start and was running well but then made some critical errors to shunt off into retirement before getting a single lap down.  Bugger!

Anxious to see the replay server cap soon.

#23 jonny'o

jonny'o

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • Sim interest:I am here to spam and wish to be deleted after registering

Posted Jul 12 2019 - 06:19 PM

I imagine that tandil should deserve a server version.
Particularly I like Tandil very much, I have been doing this race for 5 years in Clandestines, although I believe that this track deserves better attention, I wanted to have a full server, I did not get it this year.
Maybe next year on a Sunday ??
My race was planned until I was distracted and stuck on the side of the track, much disappointment, I was enjoying all the splendor of the horizon of this beautiful track!
Next year we will meet!

#24 jonny'o

jonny'o

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • Sim interest:I am here to spam and wish to be deleted after registering

Posted Jul 12 2019 - 06:26 PM

http://www.mediafire...tandil 2019.rar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users