...true that these are not manuals, but are worth a read as they provide some very interesting information, also for you to see how far we went to achieve what you can now enjoy in P&G.
(scroll down a little after clicking each link, to get on to the article).
- The tyres, the complexity and wide variety at disposal
- Engine heat simulation
- The brakes on the cars featured in P&G
- Individual car behaviour physics (what you see is what you get)
- The details placed individually, for each single car
- About the sounds of the cars featured in P&G
- The user interface updates in P&G
- Ferrari 275 GTB/C
- Shelby Daytona Coupe
- Austin Healey 3000 MkI/MkII
- Shelby Mustang GT350
- Porsche 906 (separate P&G-Manual in PDF format)
Keep your eyes on the official site (P&G dev/blog), more coming sometime later.
Edited by DucFreak, Feb 16 2013 - 08:12 PM.