#17 maddog

maddog

Graham Hill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 29 2016 - 05:09 AM

The nice thing about voting, is when the big day comes and the votes are gathered to be counted, the Politicians have to stop talking and listen   Except that after this in/out vote, some Politicians are saying, it was close so let's do it again! . . . . . Or maybe it could be third time lucky? :)  Or perhaps we should vote for the people who vote.

#18 Robert Fleurke

Robert Fleurke

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • 483 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted Jun 29 2016 - 06:31 AM

There was nothing wrong with the former European Economic Union. The European (political) Union is undemocratic and I can only congratulate the UK with the Brexit!  Europe should revert to a collection of souvereign nations and cultures who should co-operate on economic basis.

The native working class and lower classes are condemned in this current situation, and the populist rise is not the cause of the problems, but the result of undemocratic laws and rules. To me it's good to see the globalist elites are being kicked in the nuts. Hope more countries will follow to exit so we can revert back to the Economic Union. ;)

We all look from our own personal perspective, but one thing is for sure, the EU does not equal Europe. The UK will remain European. :)

Edited by Robert Fleurke, Jun 29 2016 - 06:34 AM.

#19 M Needforspeed

M Needforspeed

Denny Hulme

• GPLLinks Team
  • 2,453 posts
  • Interests:GPL - start a collection of GPL era die cast racing cars -Skiing

Posted Jul 01 2016 - 04:19 AM

Your English football players belonged certainly to the "so called populists" ! They didn 't want to play well the European game

Maybe for the first time in the history, they have been acclaimed on their return trip arrival at the airport, by a large percentage of the people because they have lost

It's reassuring to be compliant with your people

Edited by M Needforspeed, Jul 01 2016 - 04:34 AM.

#20 M Needforspeed

M Needforspeed

Denny Hulme

• GPLLinks Team
  • 2,453 posts
  • Interests:GPL - start a collection of GPL era die cast racing cars -Skiing

Posted Jul 01 2016 - 04:36 AM

More seriously

..but today is the 100 anniversary of the Somme battle.We can all shares our deepest feeling to all the British families that suffered

on the most human killing battle of WW1.

30000 lost their lives in less than ten minuts, so with  respects or them, I say : long live to all the european people peaceful and friendly relations

Edited by M Needforspeed, Jul 01 2016 - 04:44 AM.

#21 Saiph

Saiph

Drives 4 Team BDS

• Supporter
  • 1,743 posts
  • Interests:Computer gaming (esp. sims, strategy, RPG), real ale, live music, motor sports, boring the NSA/GCHQ to death.

Posted Jul 01 2016 - 04:37 AM

Admins, please feel free to lock or delete this thread if you want. I originally intended it just to show a bit of light-hearted solidarity with my continental European friends, and have a bit of a joke about our slightly crazy and buffoonish politician Boris Johnson. But it seems that others are being tempted to use it to make slightly more barbed remarks, about completely unrelated topics, and I don't really feel comfortable with that. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links