(Release 31th of October 1998)
Let‘s celebrate together with GPLRACER`s very Special Event 2018: MASTER of MODS
Procedure & Rules
- Our two day event starts at 3rd (Saturday) and 4th (Sunday) of November at 20:00 CET
- Drivers have to sign in (post in this thread) for a safe participation (we will only have one grid)
- Race duration max. 30 min.
- All races will be run in the new "LEGENDS of GPL" Mod (please install soon for having some test races)
- Grids: Only the first race will have a short practice (15 min.)! After the 1st race the winner of it will start from last position in the 2nd race, the second driver in front of the last driver, the last driver of the first race gets pole in the second race, and so on
– HANDICAP: The winner of the 2nd race = last position on the grid in third race and so on. If a drivers skips a race, he has to start behind the winner of the last race, means behind the set drivers.
- All drivers will start in the same car of the "LEGENDS of GPL" mod! That means for example for the 1965 F1 Mod race we will all start in the Lotus 33/Coventry Climax.
- Finishing points: 41 - 37 - 35 - 33 - 31 - 29 - 27 - 25 - 23 - 21 - 19 - 18 - 17 - 16 - 15 - 14 - 13 - 12 - 11
- Bonus points for fastes laps: 3 - 2 - 1
- Shift-R allowed, no limit, no pit stop afterwards
We meet in iGOR chatroom #GPLRACER
The race sequence depends on the release date of the mod.
Saturday, 3rd of November
20:00 - 20:15 Qualifying 1965 F1 Mod
20:15 - 20:45 Race-1 1965 F1 Mod, Lotus 33, 17 Laps, Monza 1967 (Papyrus): http://gpltd.bcsims.com/?sbtd=monza
21:00 - 21:30 Race-2 1966 F1 Mod, Brabham BT19, 13 Laps, Reims 1967: http://gpltd.bcsims.com/?sbtd=reims
21:45 - 22:15 Race-3 1967 GT Mod, Ferrari 330/P4, 8 Laps, LeMans Sarthe 1967: http://gpltd.bcsims.com/?sbtd=bsarthe
22:30 - 23:00 Race-4 1969 F1 Mod, Matra MS80, 23 Laps, Kyalami 1967 (Papyrus): http://gpltd.bcsims.com/?sbtd=kyalami
23:15 - 23:45 Race-5 1967 F2 Mod, Matra MS5, 14 Laps, Hockenheimring 1967: http://gpltd.bcsims.com/?sbtd=hockenhm
Sunday, 4th of November
20:00 - 20:30 Race-6 1971 CanAm Mod, McLaren M8F, 26 Laps, Watkins Glen 71: http://gpltd.bcsims.com/?sbtd=watgCA71
20:45 - 21:15 Race-7 1966 CanAm Mod, Lola T70 MkII, 17 Laps, Riverside Sports Car Course 1966: http://gpltd.bcsims.com/?sbtd=rsid66SC
21:30 - 22:00 Race-8 1955 F1 Mod, Mercedes W196, 9 Laps, Monza 10k: http://gpltd.bcsims.com/?sbtd=monza10k
22:15 - 22:45 Race-9 1967 F1 Mod, Lotus 49/Ford Cosworth, 8 Laps, Spa67 (New version, not Papyrus): http://gpltd.bcsims.com/?sbtd=spa67
Download LEGENDS of GPL Mod:
Installation LEGENDS of GPL Mod:
-> Create a new player (e.g. Firstname_LastnameLoG). Then install the LoG mod.
LoG Mod setups:
The LoG mod uses different setup extensions than the original mods. You just have to copy your setups of the original mod car into your LoG mod player into the track folder and change the setup extension. For example to: H:\Games\SIERRA\gpl\players\RoessLoG__Stefan\setups\monza
Here is a list of the LoG setup extensions for our event:
LoG_66_CanAm_Lola T70 MkII.zd1
If you need a setup go to
or you adjust the default setups that come with the LoG mod to your liking.
Good luck and fun
Your GPLRACER admins
GPLRACER forum thread: http://forum.gplrace...ic.php?id=2972
*** UPDATE (31/10/2018) ****
The iGOR >7 car slots bug is fixed now!
B ) The iGOR version that is hosted on a server atm does not support more than 7 slots of cars (GPL originally only had 7 cars), so you can only join on iGOR with cars of any GPL mod that use the slot 1-7. If you want to join a server with a car that uses a slot higher than 7 you can only join on the server directly via IP in multiplayer of GPL and not via iGOR.
That means for these LoG cars you can not join via iGOR, but directly via IP multiplayer.
- 1967 GT, Ferrari 330/P4 (LoG mod)
- 1969 F1, Matra MS80 (LoG mod)
- 1971 CanAm, McLaren M8F (LoG mod)
To do so go to GEM+, choose your LoG mod player, the track and the car and start GPL. In GPL you have to enter the GPLRACER server IP in the Multiplayer menu. The IP will be given in iGOR chatroom #GPLRACER before the race.
Edited by Stefan Roess, Nov 04 2018 - 05:06 PM.