Jump to content


- - - - -

C'one's 330 Classic Ferrari mod


  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 C-one

C-one

    Jimmy Clark

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:French Alps
  • Sim interest:I am here to spam and wish to be deleted after registering

Posted Feb 17 2005 - 02:19 PM

Quattro, on Feb 17 2005, 04:17 PM, said:

Hi C-one  :wave: Merci-Buckets mate  :lol: When I saw this the other day at the Pits my  :shock: . Sweet !
Thanks for the heads up mate and again for this mod B) as you said for a first time attempt you did a Great job of it.
Well off to get the new texture for my favourite road course Schottenring  :thumbup:
Cheers Quattro  :wave:


Hey Sheepherder.. you can press "sim downloads" & follow where it takes you. Or just go here http://www.tptcc.com...wforum.php?f=15 

:thumbup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Urmmm,the Schottenring textures have'nt been uploaded anywhere yet,just fine tuning the horizon tonight :)

Happy b'day btw,45! ya got 7yrs on me kid! :D

@ sheepherder,I'll let you know asap. :)

Edited by C-one, Feb 17 2005 - 02:22 PM.


#22 Quattro

Quattro

    Canadian Misfit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada(2hrs from Mosport)
  • Interests:Cars/Antiques/Woodwork/AUDI<br />And his Sweetheart Robin
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Feb 17 2005 - 02:28 PM

Thanks C-one  :wave: I see that mate and I'll be watching for it at The Pits as I'm there quite often. I was rofl at that :silly billy: going on about how he wishes Schottenring was wider  :think: well don't we all; but that would take 1/2 the fun out of it. You have to pick your spot well there and go for it ! How do you find those cobblestones at Schottenring
it's like black ice  :shock:
Thanks again for your insight mate! :thumbup:
Cheers Quattro

& Sheepherder go here & get this Historic carset  :thumbup:
http://forum.rscnet....117#post2076117

Attached Thumbnails

  • NR2003ss009.jpg

Edited by Quattro, Feb 17 2005 - 05:16 PM.


#23 sheepherder

sheepherder

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted Feb 17 2005 - 06:25 PM

Quattro, on Feb 17 2005, 08:28 PM, said:

& Sheepherder go here & get this Historic carset  :thumbup:

I got it...Thanks!   :thumbup:

It's really too bad I suck at sims...I never see these cars, except as a blur as they outbrake me into a hairpin...   :(

#24 Quattro

Quattro

    Canadian Misfit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada(2hrs from Mosport)
  • Interests:Cars/Antiques/Woodwork/AUDI<br />And his Sweetheart Robin
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Feb 17 2005 - 11:08 PM

You could always adjust the drivers ability to be less aggressive. For me in game I set the strength of the ai's to 90% (the lowest setting is 70%) but with the drivers ratings I'll put 3 or 4 real hot drivers and this makes for some excitement as I'll get like four mini races in one. :wave:

Attached Thumbnails

  • NR2003ss001.jpg

Edited by Quattro, Feb 17 2005 - 11:10 PM.


#25 C-one

C-one

    Jimmy Clark

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:French Alps
  • Sim interest:I am here to spam and wish to be deleted after registering

Posted Feb 18 2005 - 06:17 AM

No,that's not my carset..this is http://gplmz.bcsims....?showtopic=1325

#26 Quattro

Quattro

    Canadian Misfit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada(2hrs from Mosport)
  • Interests:Cars/Antiques/Woodwork/AUDI<br />And his Sweetheart Robin
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Feb 18 2005 - 06:54 AM

No we realized that mate.Cheers C-one now we got another sweet set. :thumbup:
While we've got you here mate what is that Paris course like? And any more secret setups ? ;)
Cheers Walt :wave:

#27 C-one

C-one

    Jimmy Clark

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:French Alps
  • Sim interest:I am here to spam and wish to be deleted after registering

Posted Feb 18 2005 - 03:52 PM

Quattro, on Feb 18 2005, 02:54 PM, said:

No we realized that mate.Cheers C-one now we got another sweet set. :thumbup:
While we've got you here mate what is that Paris course like? And any more secret setups ? ;)
Cheers Walt :wave:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


It's quite nice :thumbup:
Here's some "base" setups..I somehow deleted my player folder with the more refined ones about a month ago :angry:  so I'm just getting back up to speed(excuse the pun :P )
It seems I can't upload the setups without starting a thread :huh: ....so i'll do just that ;)

#28 C-one

C-one

    Jimmy Clark

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:French Alps
  • Sim interest:I am here to spam and wish to be deleted after registering

Posted Feb 18 2005 - 04:01 PM

C-one, on Feb 18 2005, 11:52 PM, said:

Quattro, on Feb 18 2005, 02:54 PM, said:

No we realized that mate.Cheers C-one now we got another sweet set. :thumbup:
While we've got you here mate what is that Paris course like? And any more secret setups ? ;)
Cheers Walt :wave:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


It's quite nice :thumbup:
Here's some "base" setups..I somehow deleted my player folder with the more refined ones about a month ago :angry:  so I'm just getting back up to speed(excuse the pun :P )
It seems I can't upload the setups without starting a thread :huh: ....so i'll do just that ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah its forum specific..,,
Here ya go
http://gplmz.bcsims........

#29 sheepherder

sheepherder

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted Jun 25 2007 - 07:46 PM

View PostC-one, on Feb 18 2005, 12:17 PM, said:

No,that's not my carset..this is http://gplmz.bcsims....?showtopic=1325

Looks like I'm a few years too late...again...   :(

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/index.php was not found on this server.


#30 dangermouse

dangermouse

    The mobile chicane

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SRMZ/GPLR London, UK
  • Interests:Errrrrr, GPL? :-)
    Music , computing, hi-fi, motor racing
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Jun 26 2007 - 08:54 AM

View Postsheepherder, on Jun 26 2007, 02:46 AM, said:

View PostC-one, on Feb 18 2005, 12:17 PM, said:

No,that's not my carset..this is http://gplmz.bcsims....?showtopic=1325

Looks like I'm a few years too late...again...   :(

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/index.php was not found on this server.

What's not found?

#31 sheepherder

sheepherder

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted Jun 30 2007 - 04:42 AM

View Postdangermouse, on Jun 26 2007, 02:54 PM, said:

What's not found?

This link (which I assume leads to a download link, or would if it worked) -

View PostQuattro, on Feb 18 2005, 06:43 PM, said:

Sheepherder! C-ones carset isn't the one we had before; but this one of his has the Sweet looking yellow #33.  :thumbup:
Quattro :wave: & thanks C-one for the carset mate.
This is C-ones  :thumbup: http://gplmz.bcsims........=1309&st=12


#32 dangermouse

dangermouse

    The mobile chicane

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SRMZ/GPLR London, UK
  • Interests:Errrrrr, GPL? :-)
    Music , computing, hi-fi, motor racing
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Jun 30 2007 - 07:44 AM

View Postsheepherder, on Jun 30 2007, 11:42 AM, said:

View Postdangermouse, on Jun 26 2007, 02:54 PM, said:

What's not found?

This link (which I assume leads to a download link, or would if it worked) -

View PostQuattro, on Feb 18 2005, 06:43 PM, said:

Sheepherder! C-ones carset isn't the one we had before; but this one of his has the Sweet looking yellow #33.  :thumbup:
Quattro :wave: & thanks C-one for the carset mate.
This is C-ones  :thumbup: http://gplmz.bcsims........=1309&st=12
This is a different link than the one you posted above. The above links to C-One's post of cars, this one points to a page in a thread here at SRMZ that points to a thread at the USPits that doesn't exist and a thread at RSC that does exist and has alternative to C-One's cars................



:dino:

#33 sheepherder

sheepherder

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted Jun 30 2007 - 05:10 PM

Disregard. I was able to get them, after some slight difficulties.

The 330 Mod I am running is labeled ferri330_v1.1.exe (the zipped file) - 20,063kb...

I don't see any readme files in my Papyrus directory, so I don't know who made this one...I suppose I could try installing it...AH-HA!!!...There's a license agreement window..."Copyright 2004 c'one"...

OK! I got the right one! (Maybe the only one?)

Have there been any updates to the 2004 v1.1 release???

Edited by sheepherder, Jul 01 2007 - 05:14 AM.


#34 sheepherder

sheepherder

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted Jul 01 2007 - 05:24 AM

Hmmmm...The Pits has some sort of road racing mod for NR2003 too...

http://www.theuspits...CC2003_v2.4.exe

Is it worth the effort???

Edited by sheepherder, Jul 01 2007 - 05:26 AM.


#35 fortine_oo

fortine_oo

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Location:LosAngeles,Ca,USA

Posted Jul 02 2007 - 03:36 PM

View Postsheepherder, on Jul 1 2007, 04:24 AM, said:

Hmmmm...The Pits has some sort of road racing mod for NR2003 too...

http://www.theuspits...CC2003_v2.4.exe

Is it worth the effort???


sheepherder

You seem to be having a conversation with yourself.
Let me chime in before people begin to wonder. :lol:

The TPTCC ( the pits touring car championship ) is the USPITS version of the PTA mod. TA ( trans am ) is the version that was put out by PWF ( ProjectWildFire ).
Of the two, I prefer TPTCC. It's the one I've been using since it came out ( I only recently installed TA ). More skins seem to be made for TPTCC, and the car shapes ( models ) seem to be more varied. The templates are different for each mod, so if you put a TA skin in TPTCC, the paint job is mismatched ( and vice versa ). It's been a while, but I think the car shapes that originally came with TPTCC are the mustang, vette, viper, and GT40. The car shapes have been morphed into porsches, ferraris, mercedes, saleens, and a myriad of others.
The cars are V8 sportscars. There is only one car physics model, so it doesn't matter what car shape you use.
I could be mistaken, but I think you have to install the GNS mod first, in order to get the some patched characteristics ( damage ? ). You definately have to have the 1.2.0.1 patch, but I assume you've already done that. ( I don't have the gns mod installed and the mod(s) work, so you can delete it if you want. I assume I must have installed gns back in the day, but it's been too long ago to remember. )
The PTA exe is also what runs many mods today ( since iracing raised their ugly head and killed all the modified exe's mods, such as ferrari330 ).

fortine_oo

#36 sheepherder

sheepherder

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted Jul 02 2007 - 04:53 PM

Thanks, fortine_oo!  ;)

...What's PTA???...  :(

#37 fortine_oo

fortine_oo

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Location:LosAngeles,Ca,USA

Posted Jul 02 2007 - 05:54 PM

View Postsheepherder, on Jul 2 2007, 03:53 PM, said:

Thanks, fortine_oo!  ;)

...What's PTA???...  :(


:lol:
PTA is one of the three add on mods ( exe's that have physics characteristics different than cup cars ) from ProjectWildFire ( now deceased ). The other two are GNS ( Nascar Busch Series ) and CTS ( Nascar Craftsman Trucks ). They can be had, along with the NR2003 patches at http://www.masgrafx....masgrafxracing/
or
http://www.raceservers.net/


:luck:

fortine_oo

#38 sheepherder

sheepherder

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted Jul 03 2007 - 09:07 PM

View Postfortine_oo, on Jul 2 2007, 11:54 PM, said:

PTA is one of the three add on mods ( exe's that have physics characteristics different than cup cars ) from ProjectWildFire ( now deceased ). The other two are GNS ( Nascar Busch Series ) and CTS ( Nascar Craftsman Trucks ). They can be had, along with the NR2003 patches at http://www.masgrafx....masgrafxracing/
or
http://www.raceservers.net/

Hmmmm...I'll look out for it; those two sites don't seem to list it...although they do have the other two...

I wasn't all that enthused by Nascar/Busch cars/trucks; I get the most fun with the GTP mod...(the first one)...   :)

#39 fortine_oo

fortine_oo

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Location:LosAngeles,Ca,USA

Posted Jul 04 2007 - 12:22 AM

View Postsheepherder, on Jul 3 2007, 08:07 PM, said:

View Postfortine_oo, on Jul 2 2007, 11:54 PM, said:

PTA is one of the three add on mods ( exe's that have physics characteristics different than cup cars ) from ProjectWildFire ( now deceased ). The other two are GNS ( Nascar Busch Series ) and CTS ( Nascar Craftsman Trucks ). They can be had, along with the NR2003 patches at http://www.masgrafx....masgrafxracing/
or
http://www.raceservers.net/

Hmmmm...I'll look out for it; those two sites don't seem to list it...although they do have the other two...

I wasn't all that enthused by Nascar/Busch cars/trucks; I get the most fun with the GTP mod...(the first one)...   :)


:oops:
I believe that's my mistake.  :hmm:  It's been a long time since I installed it (TPTCC ). I was thinking you had to have the exe available to run a mod that uses that physics model, e.g., gns to run tha "Aero88" mod, cts to run the "gn70" mod, etc., but the exe is part of the mod and all you have to do is install the mod. Therefore, you just have to run "TPTCC2003_v2.4.exe" and let it install.

At www.raceservers.net  ( & www.masgrafx.com ) is the PWF TA ( trans am ) mod, PWF version of sportscars ( as already described ).
Under < ---  NR2003 and  NR2005 supported Mods --- >
It's listed as:
Trans-AM (PTA -1024) ____hi res version
Trans-AM (PTA -512) ____lo res version

You may not care for cup, busch, and trucks, but the physics of busch and trucks are used as the physics models for some neat mods.
Go to http://www.nr2k3tracks.com/cars.html and peruse the array.


fortine_oo

#40 sheepherder

sheepherder

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted Jul 04 2007 - 05:39 AM

View Postfortine_oo, on Jul 4 2007, 06:22 AM, said:

You may not care for cup, busch, and trucks, but the physics of busch and trucks are used as the physics models for some neat mods.

Yes, that is the sole reason I bought NR2003 - I've never even played the basic game [NR2003]; I only bought it for the 330 mod, then the Redline GTP mod. I tried the 1.1 GTP mod and didn't like it as much as the 'politically incorrect' 1.0 mod.   :P

Right now, I'm off to see if I can find the elusive "Enable Cockpit Glance" setting...I keep hitting things at the last turn [hairpin] at Spa...    :angry:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links