- - - - -

Extra 1969 Silver 2 (Unable To Load Track & Crash) Issues With Copying Silver2.dat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bosun

Bosun

Bosun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:GPL!!, My Triumph GT6, Mod Scene, Creative Writing, Historic Racing .. ,Classic Grand Prix Modelling, Motorsport History, Naval / Military History, Soul / Freakbeat Modernist Sounds.

Posted Mar 11 2021 - 05:40 AM

Hi Folks, I'm having major issues with installing Silver 2 after updating my 69 Extra Mod with the irridux update and recent BT26, Lotus 49, and M7 skins, I've also recently installed the 68 mod and wondered if mutual files (Drvr inis) within the base copy of Silver might be causing this problem, I've updated the mod in the correct order as specified in the readme so i'm not sure what the specific issue might be?, any advice would be gratefully appreciated, many thanks, Dan (Bos

#2 Saiph

Saiph

Driving 4 Team BDS #JC4PM

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • Interests:Computer gaming (esp. simulations, strategy, RPG), real ale, live music, motor sports, boring the NSA/GCHQ to death.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Mar 11 2021 - 01:24 PM

If you can't figure out the problem, maybe you could back up your current "Silver2" track directory, empty it, and replace it with my working version:

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Hopefully that will fix things. :crossfingers:

Edited by Saiph, Mar 13 2021 - 11:14 AM.

#3 Bosun

Bosun

Bosun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:GPL!!, My Triumph GT6, Mod Scene, Creative Writing, Historic Racing .. ,Classic Grand Prix Modelling, Motorsport History, Naval / Military History, Soul / Freakbeat Modernist Sounds.

Posted Mar 13 2021 - 07:04 AM

Cheers Saiph,, very much appreciated, I should imagine a clean install using these files ought to remedy the issue.Everything else is running very well, I've been reinstalling GPL on my new machine for the last couple of weeks although I decided to install the 68, 69 Extra and F2 67 & 68 mods to keep things simple,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links