I've experienced a lot of Freezes and Crashes to Desktop over the past couple of weeks. I did put this down to a new PC but I'm not convinced that it's to blame as I've noticed far more comments both here and on league chat pages complaining of the same issues. I've tried many of the tweaks mentioned on this forum but they keep on happening. So, is there a definitive answer as to why they occur? Today I had a freeze at Spa in the F2 cars - that's almost unheard of. So, is it related to any of the following?
- Track specific
- Mod Specific
- Track/Mod combo specific.
- FPS issue (e.g. some sort of throttling going on)
- Objects in mirrors
- Nvidia GFX Driver updates
- Windows 10 updates
- Some background process getting in the way
- Number of sounds (I've tried onboard and external soundcards.)
- Incorrect GFX card settings
- Level of detail slider in GPL (Over 74%)
- Pribluda (I'm using the new flashing one)
- Any other option in Gem (selecting)
- Do you get this on Linux?
This has been both offline and online. Also with and without the AI.
I'm sure I'm not the only one looking for answers. Please help.
Edited by Tobodestroyer2020, Feb 11 2021 - 01:30 AM.