#1 Waylon

Waylon

Jo Siffert

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jul 07 2011 - 06:04 PM

Am I correct that most of the 67 GT laptimes at GPL Rank are entered as Car Class F1 rather than GT as I would expect? I was browsing and thought it was strange to find so few times and only from a couple of drivers when using 67 Sports Cars along with GT as car class. I just stumbled upon entering F1 as Car Class and that brings up many times more. What's correct?

Waylon

#2 Dr Tooth

Dr Tooth

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted Jul 07 2011 - 07:00 PM

View PostWaylon, on Jul 07 2011 - 06:04 PM, said:

Am I correct that most of the 67 GT laptimes at GPL Rank are entered as Car Class F1 rather than GT as I would expect? I was browsing and thought it was strange to find so few times and only from a couple of drivers when using 67 Sports Cars along with GT as car class. I just stumbled upon entering F1 as Car Class and that brings up many times more. What's correct?

Waylon

The correct thing is that use any class and you get the fastest times of all classes.

Dr Tooth

#3 Waylon

Waylon

Jo Siffert

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted Jul 07 2011 - 08:47 PM

View PostDr Tooth, on Jul 07 2011 - 07:00 PM, said:

The correct thing is that use any class and you get the fastest times of all classes.

Dr Tooth

I assume you are referring to the Multiple Choice Hell screen since that is the only place I see an "any class" option. What I was really wondering about is on the Show World Records screen with the "fastest Laptimes" bullet checked where a Car Class must be selected. It appears most GT laptimes records were entered incorrectly with F1 rather than GT in their data.

Waylon

#4 Dr Tooth

Dr Tooth

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted Jul 08 2011 - 08:36 AM

View PostWaylon, on Jul 07 2011 - 08:47 PM, said:

View PostDr Tooth, on Jul 07 2011 - 07:00 PM, said:

Dr Tooth

I assume you are referring to the Multiple Choice Hell screen since that is the only place I see an "any class" option. What I was really wondering about is on the Show World Records screen with the "fastest Laptimes" bullet checked where a Car Class must be selected. It appears most GT laptimes records were entered incorrectly with F1 rather than GT in their data.

Waylon

Yes they are entered as F1, so that is where you look  :)

Dr Tooth

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links