Chad1233

Jimmy Clark

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Formula 1, NASCAR, Cars
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jul 12 2011 - 09:28 PM

Alot of sites containing most of it's addons/tracks/cars/everything is dead. I found a site containing a good number of 1970 tracks but not all of em plus there missing 1970 Daytona which i am looking for... I would like somebody here to upload everything GN70 had somewhere to organize everything because it is getting hard to impossible to finding all the nice stuff it had. :(

Has anyone seen the ''newer'' daytona beach anywhere? I had a site that had the link but it seems gone now

To be honest alot needs to be reorganized so nothing will be lost forever.

EDIT: I found the new The Pits site which got me to find 1970 Daytona and more 1970 versions but i am sure theres more to find.

Edited by Chad1233, Jul 12 2011 - 09:47 PM.

#2 ZiggyM

ZiggyM

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted Sep 20 2011 - 09:16 AM

http://www.nr2k3trac...n2k3tracks.html

#3 Chad1233

Chad1233

Jimmy Clark

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted Sep 30 2011 - 08:56 PM

Wow I thought nobody would reply! I have seen that site but if i remembered there was still things missing in the scene... Wish this site organized all the mods and their tracks.

#4 ZiggyM

ZiggyM

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted Sep 30 2011 - 10:17 PM

I'm always putting new stuff up at my site.

DeltaSimRacing

Most tracks are on the schedule page - http://deltasimracin.../11schedule.htm

I hope to get around to arranging the site so all the tracks are on 1 page but for now, just try the older schedules for links to tracks not on the 2011 schedule.

Have fun!

#5 Chad1233

Chad1233

Jimmy Clark

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted Oct 10 2011 - 03:33 PM

Is that your site? I use to visit it looking for NASCAR Legends files! It is a shame modding for the old game never took off... It would of been fun to see some high resolution mods for it just like GPL! I thought for sure I saw a website years ago that was redoing the cars but I think it disappeared.

Thanks for link though I am very grateful for a person like you! :)

Just one question where can I find the ''new'' Daytona Beach? It come out a couple years back and the links area dead. :(

#6 ZiggyM

ZiggyM

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted Oct 10 2011 - 06:36 PM

The site was originally www.Delta-SimRacing.com but it due to me hitting hard times over a year ago.  And some yahoo bought that name so I bought www.DeltaSimRacing.com so many people had different links.  I like the new one better anyhow!

I'll check with Wrangler about posting the Daytona Beach track.  Not sure where Wrangler is these days though, since NorthWest shut down.

#7 Chad1233

Chad1233

Jimmy Clark

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted Oct 12 2011 - 09:23 AM

Yeah so many NASCAR 2003 Season related forums and sites are going down fast. :( Is there any left? It would be nice if we had one big forum created for NASCAR 2003 Season with all the older versions below it created so we can bring the all fans/mods/tracks/updates back.

Edit: You should make one. :P

Edited by Chad1233, Oct 12 2011 - 09:24 AM.

#8 ZiggyM

ZiggyM

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted Oct 12 2011 - 10:48 PM

"Historic Era Racing Online Simulations" is the theme of Delta but there are plenty of NR2003 places that do modern stuff.

Check the 'links' page and you'll see a few.  No, I don't have descriptions for the links   :punish: , you just have to click um and see where they head!! No navigator ATT...   :rally:

I'm too busy to add descriptions right now but they might get more detailed in the future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links