Westwood Motorsport Park 1990 Version 2.0
Posted May 09 2011 - 02:04 PM
Within the west1990_v2.1_sound.zip I placed the pitspole.3do from my west1967 sound update by mistake. There is no real difference except for a white textured lower portion to the pole. The pitspole.3do is the speaker pole on pit lane. I have attached the 3do here.
Posted Nov 07 2011 - 09:08 PM
Attached is the GPL track installer version of Westwood Motorsport Park 1990 version 2.2 (with sound)
Changes from west1990 ver 2.0 to 2.1:
- replaced cone.3dO with my own version made for west1967, it requires cone6301.mip and cone6302.mip.
- moved the placement of cone.3do a few centimeters due to different x,y,z center.
- used .fb (forward / back) view file from west1967 during re-compile of west1990.3dO.
- added sound (ssourcelist) to west1990.3dO and corresponding objects.
- these .3dO objects now have sound; gstnd90s, gstnd90m, gstnd90b, pitspole, wtow1990, and spkpole1,2,3,4,5.
- added announce.wav and crowd.wav
- revised track.ini
- added new track65.ini, track66.ini, track69.ini, trackGT.ini, and drivGT.ini
- added new bwpicGT.pbf and page0GT.pbf
Changes from west1990 ver 2.1 to 2.2:
- revised and returned my original event, page0, page1, and page2.pbf files and removed the BAPOM / hybrid versions.
- GPL track installer used: Alternative Trackinstaller v1.13 (aka GPLtrackinstaller2)
- install file: gpltrackinstallwest1990v2.2.exe
Edited by Mytrack, Nov 07 2011 - 09:17 PM.
Posted Nov 21 2011 - 04:35 PM
Nice misty mood and nice sounds!
One of my all time favourite 65 mod tracks.
Posted Nov 23 2011 - 02:42 PM
Posted Nov 26 2013 - 07:29 PM
Doh, theres a second page???? got it now.
Edited by Michael Valls, Nov 26 2013 - 07:34 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users