I have recently completed my FINAL Revision of Westwood Motorsport Park 1990 version 2.0. The new zip file is labeled as "west1990_v2.0.zip" and is 15.27 MB in size. There are no changes in track layout or elevations, only revised pitlane and additional 3do's / mips. Here is a list of changes from my previous release:
*** Improvements from west1990 ver. 1.0 to ver. 2.0 include: ***
1) GTK changes:
- revised the pitlane / paddock area.
- numerous small changes off the track.
2) Trk23doz compiling changes:
- changed corner error from 0.016 to 0.028 in the west1990.set file.
- west1990.3do polygon count reduced from 50,817 to 44,990.
3) 3do object & mip (changes / additions):
- revised all flagboxes to replace flat polygon race officals to SRB's.
- added remains of the "destroyed" westwood clubhouse as "club1990.3do" (You will see the whole clubhouse in my future west1967 track).
- added 2 new portable "Britco" office structures overlooking parking lot.
- revised dimensions of several speaker poles.
- revised spacing of pitlane speaker poles and 55 gal. drums along pitlane.
- added new tapered utility pole and armco that divides access to parking lot near the sf line.
- added / revised placement of a few utility poles to be consistent for future west1967 pitlane layout.
- due to new information added "kirmac","mohawk" and "goodyear" billboards.
- added new chain-link fence 3do to parking lot area.
- removed the 12 ft. long concrete f-barriers from the parking lot area.
- made corrections / revisions to a few mips.