And finally, here is the file which will allow you to drive two new versions of the Lola T260 in test mode. To use it, do the following:
(1) Download the attached file.
(2) Go to your "\GPL\Cars\Canm71\coventry" folder.
(3) Unzip the file there. It will create 3 new sub-directories.
(4) To drive a custom car, go to your chosen folder, and copy the two .mip files into the main "coventry" folder, overwriting files if necessary.
(5) Start up GPL and enjoy your repainted T260.
(6) To revert back to the normal player car, just use the files in the default folder.
The two new cars are the black (or very dark blue?) Pete Aron car, and Jackie Stewart's no.1 car.
I found .mip files for the two drivers' helmets as well, (Pete Aron's is shown in davef's screenshots in post #1), and I tried to make them installable, but unfortunately for some reason I couldn't get the helmets to appear when I was driving the car, so I removed those files. I'll see if I can find a solution, but don't hold your breath!
I see G.Spinning has posted some great pics of some new CanAm skins which are on the way. I'm looking forward to those. Hopefully my files here will still work when the CanAm mod update is released, but if not, I'll adapt them so that they work.
Edited by Saiph, Feb 27 2014 - 09:07 PM.