Ramoats

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Grand Prix Legends
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Mar 23 2019 - 01:46 PM

Today I did a fresh install of Solitude. Tested it and it ran fine.  Then I added Thomas Lachelles update over it. My problem is it doesn't seem to be compatible with open GL. I get the most bizarre effects on the asphalt, road stripes and transparent textures and the transparent artifacts are constantly moving.  Has anyone ran into this or is there a good update for Solitude that runs well in Open GL ....

Attached File  gplc67 2019-03-23 17-25-12-65.jpg   90.48K   88 downloads

Attached File  gplc67 2019-03-23 17-27-22-11.jpg   105.99K   101 downloads

Edited by Ramoats, Mar 23 2019 - 03:32 PM.

#2 TomJ

TomJ

ADC Director

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:All forms of racing

Posted Mar 23 2019 - 06:21 PM

I had the same problem at Solitude. The fix for me was to change the following setting in the Nvidia Control Panel;  Antialiasing - Transparency:        2x (supersample) This setting caused problems at Solitude, changed to off.

#3 Ramoats

Ramoats

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Grand Prix Legends

Posted Mar 24 2019 - 08:23 AM

View PostTomJ, on Mar 23 2019 - 06:21 PM, said:

I had the same problem at Solitude. The fix for me was to change the following setting in the Nvidia Control Panel;  Antialiasing - Transparency:   2x (supersample) This setting caused problems at Solitude, changed to off.

THAT WAS IT ! ... Thanks TomJ ....turned it off as well as a try at multisample and both fixed the issue. How strange... it also fixed a bizarre effect at LeMans Bugatti where the road lines appeared as two in the distance and converged to one line up close. Why just these two tracks I wonder and is it worth sacrificing image quality for one or two tracks... Thanks again for your help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links