Jackie Ickx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Racing
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 19 2017 - 01:29 PM

Hi admins,

I got basically the same problem as the person complaining in the link provided in the first post (fortunately I eventually remembered my login and password) : never received the confirmation mail, yet "address already in use" when attempting to create another login with the same email address ... Also never got the mail from the "forgot your password" process ...

I tried to send an email to the contact address provided in the "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!" page (e.g. this one, if you're logged off : http://srmz.net/inde...attach_id=34445 ), that is : smrz at smrz.net

And, well ... You might want to know that this address just doesn't work :

Reporting-MTA: dns; googlemail.com
Arrival-Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:24:29 -0700 (PDT)
X-Original-Message-ID: <CA+VtA76GfrN-cOpMn5YOsmD5CkyBYGTcbKitBEmjCXaToGz71w@mail.gmail.com>

Final-Recipient: rfc822; srmz at srmz.net
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; smtp.secureserver.net. (68.178.213.203, the server for the
domain srmz.net.)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.1.1 <srmz at srmz.net> Recipient not found.  <http://x.co/irbounce>
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:30:52 -0700 (PDT)

I felt a bit stupid not having any way to contact you in order to gain access to the forum ...

#17 ginetto

ginetto

GPL track editor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Mountain
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 20 2017 - 06:54 AM

The Email has been De activated many years ago after the last bad attack by loosers hackers.

Thanks to them, the only way to contact us is to post in the "registering" section of the forum if you are not validated yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links