You will receive one I'm sure!
Okay, you asked for it, I will compile simple instructions for you:
1. I won't post exact link here but www.myabandoware.com or www.bestoldgames.net have ICR2 ready for download (ready to go version).
2. Download and install DOSBOX 0.74 (follow the default steps): https://www.dosbox.c...load.php?main=1
3. No need to use D-Fend or anything like this, you will be PRO in no time!
4. Set up your DOSBOX: Go to your Start Menu -> DOSBox\Options directory and click on DOSBox Options. Modify only this options and according to your PC setup (for example change your fullresolution to your resolution). Memsize on 32 or 64, your choice.
timed=false # If you have joystick this will help you to calibrate it correctly.
# Lines in this section will be run at startup.
# You can put your MOUNT lines here.
MOUNT D D:\DOS
The last one will save you a few lines when you start DOSBOX. D is my drive and DOS is the directory in which I place my DOS games. Save this and close the dosbox-0.74.conf file.
5. Place the ICR2 folder somewhere on your HDD (look at my example).
6. Run setup by starting DOSBOX and type: cd ICR2 and then setup.
7. Choose "Setup Sound Card - Automatic" and after that choose "Exit to DOS" (do this for first and last time).
8. Start ICR2: indycar -h
9. Optionally open your DOSBOX shortcut and add this to the Target area: "-noconsole" (my Target area: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DOSBox-0.74\DOSBox.exe" -noconsole)
Edited by RacerBG, Jan 15 2018 - 04:11 AM.