Posted Jul 23 2007 - 06:42 AM
this is a lesson for silverstone. I have made 2 files. One with a wave file as the audio device or one with a mp3 file.
You can get them here:
silverstonewav.exe (20 MB)
silverstonemp3.exe (10 MB)
Thanks to Keith for hosting those files
The files are self extracting archives and contain:
Eagle 67 setup used for this lesson and should be copied to your player silverstone setup directory.
A html Help file which you should read before starting the lesson.
The replay itself which should be copied to your GPL replay folder
My voice over.
1. Download the file and extract it somewhere.
2. copy the DefaultBased.ea1 file to the player silverstone setup folder in GPL
3. Copy the Silvertraining.rpy file to the GPL Replay folder
4. Open the Silver.chm and read through the short guide
5. Start the silvertraining wave or mp3 file and listen
Posted Jul 23 2007 - 07:00 AM
I'm sure many will be grateful you went to the trouble of making this.
Posted Feb 18 2008 - 09:43 PM
Posted Feb 19 2008 - 02:26 AM
I'm having trouble to run any lap at the moment. Work and some projects are getting all my time unfortunatly. Will try as soon as possible
It's great when some find some usefull information in it
Posted Feb 19 2008 - 04:06 AM
It's mainly only about brake early and safe but be first to accelerate out of the corner
Posted Jul 25 2012 - 11:52 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users