• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Saiph

Saiph

Drives 4 Team BDS

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts
  • Interests:Computer gaming (esp. sims, strategy, RPG), real ale, live music, motor sports, boring the NSA/GCHQ to death.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 09 2014 - 03:56 AM

* * * * PLEASE NOTE * * * *

With the release of the Historical Add-on for the Can-Am cars, the skin/helmet files in this thread will no longer work, as many new skins have been added, and filenames have been changed. Over the next few days/weeks I am hoping to have a look at all the new goodies which have been included in the mod, and will find a way for drivers to use the various skins/helmets in testing mode as before.

However, I have been busy upgrading my (broken) PC, re-installing everything and getting my backup procedures working again, so it has taken me a little time to catch up. Look out for a new thread in the Can-Am mod section entitled "Can-Am Mod Testing Skins" or something similar.

EDIT: After discussions with silence (Chris), the Can-Am mod team have asked for a six-month delay before anybody changes the mod in any way, so I will respect this and not re-publish any renamed mod files. If you wish to use a different skin for your player car, sorry but you'll just have to play around with DATMAN and find a way to do it yourself.

Edited by Saiph, Jun 13 2014 - 05:06 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links