1. Lotus 33--the mod physics settings cause the oil temperature needle to rotate backwards. Also, other gauge needles are misaligned. The 1965 Lotus 33 Gauge Fix patch overrides these settings.
2. Cooper T77--the gauge needles are in the wrong position which requires a new coventry.3do file. Also, gauge needles are misaligned. The 1965 Cooper T77 Gauge Fix patch overrides these settings.
3. Honda RA272--All the gauge needles are misaligned. The 1965 Honda RA272 Gauge Fix patch overrides these settings.
4. Ferrari 1512 high resolution dash gauge needles are OK.
5. Brabham BT7, BT11, and BRM P262 low resolution dash gauge needles are OK.
To use these files:
1. Copy the coventry.3do file into the mod installation/cars/full65/coventry directory and allow overwrite.
2. Copy the three Gauge Fix patches into the mod Installation/Mods/GEM+/gpl65/Options directory.
3. Delete the existing gplc65.exe.
4. Start GEM+, select the 1965 F1 mod, and check the three Gauge Fix patches.
5. Hit the green button and let GEM+ rebuild the mod .exe.
Doh! I forgot to fix the Honda RA272 tach tell tale. New .zip file posted.
Edited by Lee200, Nov 20 2018 - 07:57 AM.