Hi again !
I zip my actual sound folder (including "some" subfolders from my sound-archive) again and load it up (cost nearby 2 hours with my very poor upload rate of max. 15 kB/s).
Here is the link to Sendspace:
zip-file (95,4 MB) upload 05. November 2011
Please read my comments in the first post in this thread. I delete my old upload-link in post #1.
Special hints for all user of this personal sound-folder:
- Please back up your own GPL-sound-folder in a save place.
- Use any of this file i load up is at your own risk.
- All sound-files i use with GPL is absolute not hoistorically correct.
- I make a personal choice for myself and mixed a lot of sounds from 10 years of DL sounds for GPL.
- Maybe it help the users of this file to make sure using all files for GPL in same format (Hz, bit-rate, stereo or mono) if it is possible.
- Some files i change the volume for my preferences with WINDOWS-tools. E.g. i make most of Lotus-sounds louder (25% or 50%).
- Some additional files have changed filenames (so the file stay in my installation and i can quick change for testing)
- Remember the used files are special for my driving at Lotus designed.
- Files from the following installed mods are in this zip-file:
65er (allways in my use)
67er (allways in my use)
66er (never drive this mod after installation - don't running in my old computer, so i stop working)
69er (very special set, mixed with 67er sounds)
TC (check this cars and my used sound-file, if you need a blast; best test is full field and TV-cam-1 on highspeed-tracks)
- No files in my zip from following mods (never installes, no intrests here), so dl this zip make no sense:
Sorry for all this long text.
Have fun at test and driving.