Posted Jan 28 2005 - 06:31 PM
Posted Jan 28 2005 - 07:59 PM
Posted Jan 28 2005 - 09:07 PM
anyway it works now
Posted Jan 30 2005 - 02:07 PM
Amongest others i downloaded the Longbeach track which must have some of the tightest turns of any track i have ever tried,even tighter than Monaco.The last time i had a go on that course was on Indycar racing 2 many moons ago,its a shame Papyrus never made a third in the Indaycar series.
Thanks Quattro for the link to the site.
Posted Jan 30 2005 - 05:32 PM
Jumi2, on Jan 29 2005, 01:59 AM, said:
I get that sometimes when the server is overloaded...I think the browser has only a limited number of excuses, so it gives you an excuse that makes you say "Oh, the site is down!"...That way, you don't bother the browser no more...
Posted Feb 21 2005 - 11:09 PM
Posted Feb 21 2005 - 11:13 PM
Phoenix Int'l Raceway 2005-Night is now complete and availible for download. Phoenix 2k4+ was converted to night, and the event logo's were changed. The tracks features are listed below.
1) Updated patching, based on the Phoenix 2k3 update.
2) Updated grip: Grip has been decreased slightly in patched areas to mimic the track losing some grip.
3) Dark patches have been lightened up some to make it look like it has worn.
4) Event and sponsor logo's have been placed in the grass to make the track look more accurate
5) Soft walls have been added in the turns.
6) Wall logo's are mostly correct, though there were some limitations.
7) The inside front stretch wall is now correctly mapped, something that was a problem with the original Phoenix track.
8) All Winston Cup and 76 Signs have been changed to Nextel Cup and Sunoco
9) Wall billboards are correct to the track, though not necessarily in the correct spot do to mapping issues.
10) Updated AI racing lines: They now use the whole track, unlike with the Phoenix 2k3 release.
11) Track has been converted to night to simulate the spring race which will be at night.
Posted Mar 20 2005 - 06:45 PM
You're right well worth signing up there too Marv!
Edited by Quattro, Mar 21 2005 - 05:15 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users