• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fajanko

fajanko

Jani Posta

• GPLLinks Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • Interests:"I am a semi-professional race car driver AND an amateur tattoo artist."
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 16 2009 - 05:48 AM

I'd encourage everyone to join us in GHOG Series next race at 'Riverside 1960'. :)

Race details:
Date Jun 20, 2009
Time 8pm UK time
Mod 1967
Qualifying 25 mins
Race length 35 laps

Track link:
http://gpltd.bcsims.com/?sbtd=usgp1960

Posted Image

League info:

BASICS
We drive the 1967s F1 cars (free choice) with Advanced damage model. Unlimited Shift-Rs are allowed with no restrictions.
Qualifying sessions are 20-25 minutes long, races last appr. 1 hour.
Events start at 8pm British Time.

RULES
Drive like gentlemen! Drive as you were there! Be patient, wait for the best moment to pass. People in other cars would like to enjoy the race too.
Obey the flags! Let faster drivers to pass you at blue. Slow down a bit and be careful (and do not overtake) at yellow.
Never give up! The more drivers on the track, the more fun the race is.

PENALTIES
If there should be complaints concerning any driver, such complaints should be forwarded via PM to Magnus (aka daGoose).
An independent 'steward' will look at the replay. If the steward finds that the complaint is indeed justified, the offending driver will be given a yellow card and be restricted to a slow car for the following race in the series. The steward's decision is final and can not be overturned.
A driver who is given a yellow after the race will be restricted to using the slowest car at the next race.
If a driver who is already under yellow causes enough mayhem to warrant another warning, this will result in a red card. The offending driver will then receive a one-race ban. When he has served the one-race ban, he is back to normal. Just like in football.
In this way, drivers who continuously offend will continuously lose points since they are continuously either driving slow cars or being under one-race bans. So they continuously drop in the results tables and may theoretically lose half seasons if they don't get their acts together.
At the same time, drivers can always come back by simply improving their driving standards.

2nd place = 2 pts
3rd place = 3 pts
4th place = 4 pts
5th place = 5 pts
other finishers = 6 pts
non-finishers = 8 pts
non-starters = 10 pts
This system is based on the 1925 World Championship rules. The less is the better. Best six results count toward the championship.
You must complete 90% of race distance to be classified as 'finisher'.

SIGN-UP
If you are interested send your application to me, my contact address is: freeleo freemail hu

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links