4 replies to this topic

#1 adrian7768

adrian7768

Guy Ligier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted Aug 08 2011 - 12:23 AM

Hello, i put a mod on gt legends and when i start, the car i put on isnt there? :confused:  can someone help plz, i have a demo of gt legends, the car is not there but there is only the cars that came with the game, here tell me if this is the write thing to do mycomputer/localdisk/gtlegendsdemo/place the game data from the mod and drag it to the main folder of gt legends.  :idunno:

Edited by adrian7768, Aug 08 2011 - 12:26 AM.

#2 tdurrett

tdurrett

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Aug 08 2011 - 08:51 AM

I don't think mods or tracks will install to the demo...the GTLdemo doesn't have the root file structure

"drive://GTL/Gamedata/GTL.exe"  and all the subfolders for cars and tracks.  Is your demo the Dijon track?

#3 adrian7768

adrian7768

Guy Ligier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted Aug 08 2011 - 05:39 PM

It's Dijon prenois gp
Djion prenois short

#4 tdurrett

tdurrett

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Aug 09 2011 - 07:53 AM

GT Legends game is available as a digital or disk from Amazon.  I bought it (try to find a GTR2/GTL combo--with it you can run the P&G Mods)
GTL as a standalone is a great game.  I drive GTL and run GPL to compare the tracks and setups.  GTL seems to include a feeling of inertia
when combined with good FFB settings.

Try out the GTR2 demo game available online.  

I'm running and antique (2004!) system that can run GPL with great framerate (including 60FPS patch).
I can run only one competitor and sometimes get a range of 5-20 FPS on GTL.

#5 jgf

jgf

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Aug 13 2011 - 05:01 PM

GT Legends Revival is available as a download from:

http://www.raceroom.net/

This is an updated version fully compatible with Vista and W7;  plus it has no Starforce and no encrypted files.  If you have your original GTL, with box, manual, and starforce code - upload a photo of this and get an authorization code for a free download of the Revival version.  I recently installed this in Vista alongside my original (hacked and patched) GTL and it runs flawlessly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links