The Masters 2022
- 2 x 60 min races back to back with a 30 min Qualifying session for each race. Total time: approx. 3 hours
- Race 1: Kyalami (kyalami)
- Race 2: Road America (roadamer)
- Time: Sunday January 8th, 19:00 CET
- Where: iGOR
- Chat: #Masters
- 60 FPS
- Pre quali track: Road America
- Pre quali will end after 01.01.2023, the exact ending time will be announced in this thread at a later point in time
- Each driver has 9 chassis points at their disposal for the two races, no chassis can be driven twice (so no Brabham Cup!) and chassis points cannot exceed the limit of 9 for the two races:
- Points scale is as follows:
- The driver with 1. most laps, 2. lowest overall race times throughout both events ends up higher up in the overall ranking
- 75% completion mark to be eligible for points
- All flag rules in effect
- Staggered grid with equal distances between each car
- Incidents are protestable within 48 hours of the end of race 2
- Protests are to be sent to either Dag Johnsen or me by PM or by whatever way you can contact us
- Pre quali is open to everyone on iGor and has the same rules as last year. No chassis points apply in pre quali.
- The fastest 18 drivers qualify for the event and may use whatever chassis they want/are fastest with
- Qualified drivers, please confirm or cancel your entry in the week of the event until race day, so that we can contact drivers that are not qualified to step in as a replacement!
This announcement post is very preliminary and still needs some work, maybe some graphical work too. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions!
211 Views · 8 Replies ( Last reply by entdgc )
Since a few months, I cannot join a race on VROC...
All the tracks have a '-' before their name including papy tracks
for examples :
all these tracks are in my season67.ini
and the contents of my VROC.INI is :
Hopefully, I can join races online with iGOR or by IP
Thanks for help
101 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by Prost was the best )
couldn't find anyone already posting this so am wondering if anyone else has seen this.
I'll enter a race practice session and pressing "Accelerate Time" option begins counting up as normal then locks up before finishing and I have to hard exit GPL with task manager. I've had this happen in both race & championship mode and on both the default and add on tracks. Doesn't happen often but it's a real kick in the nuts after qualifying well then not getting to race because the practice session locks up.
Anyone have any idea what this is about?
149 Views · 7 Replies ( Last reply by paul skingley )
I have GPLSecrets in C:\Games\Sierra Utilities\GPLSecrets and the folder and file properties look OK.
76 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by Bob Simpson )
This link is live presently 24/09/22 1900hrs UK time. Note there is plenty of live feeds throughout with always something to watch. So always good to subscribe on YT.
Problem Going From Igor To Gem
Bob Simpson - Yesterday, 12:12 PM
Prost was the best - Yesterday, 10:49 AM
Occaissional Lock Up On Practice Accelerate Time
WytchCrypt - Sep 24 2022 - 02:30 PM
twinpotter - Sep 24 2022 - 12:00 PM
Gpl World Masters 2022 / 08.01.2023
lalb2001 - Sep 24 2022 - 03:52 AM
Black Mirrors In D3D
morty - Sep 24 2022 - 01:53 AM
A New Frontier For Modding
leon_90 - Sep 23 2022 - 03:37 PM
1:27xx Prib ideal - 1:31xx best lap
iRacingShow comments (1)
racing at imola
duckbot, Bing, Google, Reco21, jonny'o, Arf Arf Arf, lalb2001, Paddy the Irishman, Michkov, D_J, rcb, paul_v, leon_90, Bob Simpson, A-Clarke, Claudio Pablo Navonne, Pedro