#16 becky

becky

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 02:37 PM

View Postfajanko, on Jan 17 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

Future looks pretty dark here at the moment. A new regime is being (was?) built with no real opposition. 60 percent of people would not vote to anyone if elections were held today. Taxes are raised for the low and low-mid class (but cut for the elite and the high-mid class) while our money are flown away. I am quite sure that we will leave the Union soon, which will put the country onto the edge. A nation which is depressed and divided...

So, while I don't want to leave this land and emigrate to anywhere, I also don't really like to be a part of the present country as a system.

Now, with a lot of pragmatism one could say, that a changed citizenship would not change any of the problems, but actually I think it´s impossible to give any advice from "outside".

All the best, anyway.

#17 fajanko

fajanko

Jani Posta

• GPLLinks Team
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:"I am a semi-professional race car driver AND an amateur tattoo artist."
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Sep 12 2018 - 01:34 PM

View Postfajanko, on Jan 17 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

View Postbecky, on Jan 17 2012 - 08:38 AM, said:

But why do you want to get rid of your Hungarian citizenship?

Future looks pretty dark here at the moment. A new regime is being (was?) built with no real opposition. 60 percent of people would not vote to anyone if elections were held today. Taxes are raised for the low and low-mid class (but cut for the elite and the high-mid class) while our money are flown away. I am quite sure that we will leave the Union soon, which will put the country onto the edge. A nation which is depressed and divided...

So, while I don't want to leave this land and emigrate to anywhere, I also don't really like to be a part of the present country as a system.

+
Thanks to all for the Vatican info!

Heh, still in Hungary, still being Hungarian.

It's not THAT bad in everyday life as I visioned years ago, but the country (laws, media, education, industries, even the soil itself) was clearly taken by a bunch of bastards and we were pushed into a 21th century feudalism...

You might also want to google for "eu sanctions hungary".

Cheers.

#18 John Woods

John Woods

Be Somebody

• GPLLinks Team
  • 2,436 posts
  • Interests:Too Much Fun

Posted Sep 14 2018 - 07:39 AM

View Postfajanko, on Sep 12 2018 - 01:34 PM, said:

Heh, still in Hungary, still being Hungarian.

Jani, you represent Hungary very well.

All the best...

(Seems to some extent its the same everywhere).
:D

#19 M Needforspeed

M Needforspeed

Denny Hulme

• GPLLinks Team
  • 2,482 posts
  • Interests:GPL - start a collection of GPL era die cast racing cars -Skiing

Posted Sep 14 2018 - 10:14 AM

Jani,

Long live to your hungarian president and your people that have not forgot what it is to be an European, in the sense Hungary belongs to Europe, and that's because they feel both being Hungarian and European that they don't want a dilution in a continuous flow of migrants.In fact, our european Bruxelles state employed technocrats and protected mondialists want to make us, other european countries people, believe that Hungarians are crazy nationalists because they have a strong attachement to their tongue, habits, homogeneous nation and its long history, but in fact, this is the main behaviour characteristic of all european people.

They are simply, as a warning,the advanced part of the consciousness that European cultures ( yes , with an S ) are in danger of dilution..
Seems, in my country, a large proportion of french have forgotten their roots.Did americans have ? ... I think the answer is no

Edited by M Needforspeed, Sep 14 2018 - 01:02 PM.

#20 fajanko

fajanko

Jani Posta

• GPLLinks Team
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:"I am a semi-professional race car driver AND an amateur tattoo artist."

Posted Sep 16 2018 - 02:42 AM

Orban and Co. is all about money, wealth, power. They don"t give a sh*t about European cultures (or any). They sold residency bonds (with EU passports!!!) to anyone with money. See this article and more on Projects pages.

https://www.direkt36...okat-szerezzen/
It's in English.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links