- - - - -

Can Anyone Help Us Getting The Leader Board Displayed In Full Screen View Mode?

Help Leader Board Full view mode replay mode

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 André

André

Ludovico Scarfiotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:GPL
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 15 2018 - 02:45 AM

Hi,

Can anyone help us to get the Leader Board displayed in full view mode/replay mode?

Best regards
André

Here:

Attached Files

• Attached File  gpl.jpg   117.73K   76 downloads

Edited by André, Jun 15 2018 - 02:46 AM.

#2 ginetto

ginetto

GPL track editor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,829 posts
  • Interests:Mountain

Posted Jun 15 2018 - 04:44 AM

For what I know the pit board is displayed only in live view; not in replay mode.
Sorry. :idunno:

#3 André

André

Ludovico Scarfiotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted Jun 15 2018 - 03:14 PM

Hi,

It’s not the pit board we want to display. It’s the leader board, like it is displayed when driving with pribluda, or when you look at a race from the first race screen with the split screens.
So when you from there, access the full screen mode and  could get the leader board shown in one of the top cornered. That would be a nice feature

We know this is not a current feature, but are asking if anyone with the right skills think is possible to create such a functionality :-)

Edited by André, Jun 15 2018 - 03:17 PM.

#4 webfoot

webfoot

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted Jun 16 2018 - 03:52 AM

Not quite what you want but Gpl.tv will load up and "play" a replay and show a leaderboard (updated as cars complete a lap).  You can also set up a server and follow a "live" race.

http://srmz.net/inde...?showtopic=8283

#5 Keyser Zose

Keyser Zose

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted Jun 16 2018 - 04:19 AM

Maybe I can add to the confusion... ;)

We are setting up a livestream on youtube to broadcast the races. The image is from the server and for viewers we would like to add some additional info to the screen so that people can be orientated on whats going on around track. Pribluda would be ideal but we cant get that to work on the server. We are running in board view now with the increased rpy font and that works pretty good but it would be great to get some additional race info up on the screen.

#6 Olaf Lehmann

Olaf Lehmann

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted Aug 03 2018 - 02:01 AM

Here is a makeshift to display some pribluda tables in livereplayscreen:

http://race.eolc.de/...nlivereplay.zip

It's only a makeshift and the menus are flickering crazy,  but it's not dangerous for the computer. It looks worse than it is.
And the replay screen doesn't flickering.

I helps it helps historic esports and maybe someone other.

BR Olaf

#7 Keyser Zose

Keyser Zose

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted Aug 03 2018 - 02:21 AM

Thats just sensational stuff Olaf , big thanks for this. Andrè is back from vacation tomorrow and then we will start testing this before the first race.

:thankyou:

#8 Keyser Zose

Keyser Zose

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted Aug 04 2018 - 04:52 AM

I tried the pribluda thing but couldnt get it to work. GPL wont start with the replacement files. It loads the initial screen but then stops.

Ive found different versions of pribluda and have tried the 1.1 and the 1.2 version but no luck. Something I missed?

-I installed it and checked that it worked
-Then I renamed the pribluda files and copied the new ones into gpl
-Game wont start via GEM.

#9 Olaf Lehmann

Olaf Lehmann

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted Aug 04 2018 - 06:38 AM

The normal pribluda works, but the different doesn't work? Is it correct?

GPL wont start with the replacement files. It loads the initial screen but then stops.

What do you mean exactly? GPL crashes or you see the initial screen again and again for the rest of the day?
I see the initial screen flickering. But when I click below right (where later the green flag is) and do it for the second time I'm in race control center.
Think About it: Before you can use the changed pribluda files you have to use gpl in an other mode than multiplayer.

If that all doen't work: After you choiced in gpl an other mode than multiplayer create with GEM an gplc67.exe. Then start gpl directly from gplc67.exe

If this not work please try the pribluda.dll and PRIBLUDA.ini files in dirtgearpatch Folder. Do it work?

Do you use oglv2?

Edited by Olaf Lehmann, Aug 04 2018 - 06:40 AM.

#10 Keyser Zose

Keyser Zose

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted Aug 04 2018 - 07:30 AM

Yes that is correct , pribluda works original but not modified.

I never get to the actual first screen of the game , it never loads \ starts. I see the "made by" screen but nothing happens so it doesnt crash as much as it dont start.

Yes I use Oglv2.

I started the game with the original pribluda and went to a race session , all worked well.Closed gpl and replaced with the new files and it wont get going. I rebuilt gplc67 but didnt delete it first. I will try to start it directly from gplc67 and see if that helps.

#11 Olaf Lehmann

Olaf Lehmann

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted Aug 04 2018 - 07:50 AM

Before now I have test it only with my old Windows Vista.
Now I have tried it with my new Windows10 PC. It works too.

You have read the readme?
Exactly what you write happens to me. Don't be confused that you see only the initial screen!

Maybe start gpl with normal pribluda choice single race, click to the green flag, then click to the green flag again. Now you are in race control center.
Go back to the first gpl menu.
If you click now at the green flag and at the next green flag you are in race Control Center. Correct?
Now you finish gpl in the normal way. Then you change the pribluda files.

Now you do the same what you have done before. The only difference is: Yousee the initial screen, but gpl reacts like you would be in the first menu and then in the second menu. After the second green flag you are in Control Center and you see it.

If you are in multiplayer mode it doesn't work because you have to choice something like race over IP. You can't set if you don't see anything. In the other mods you have simply to click at the place where green flags are and it should work.

Edit: I tried to start directly via GEM. It works too. You don't need gplc67.

Edited by Olaf Lehmann, Aug 04 2018 - 07:53 AM.

#12 Keyser Zose

Keyser Zose

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted Aug 04 2018 - 10:33 AM

Ok , got it to work. Thanks Olaf.

But it kinda didnt work anyway. Loaded a rpy and the default text box menu was gone and I had an empty box in the middle with what I suspect was misplaced text down in the left corner that said leader relative. But at least I got it going.. ;)

#13 Olaf Lehmann

Olaf Lehmann

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted Aug 04 2018 - 05:28 PM

No replays! This hacked pribluda works (like the readme said) only with liveraces. If I understand correct you would display the leaderboard in livescreen not in replay.

To see that leaderboard is working you had - if you are in a single race in Control Center - to go for a moment at track, go back to Control Center and then to liverreplayscreen. Now you have to wait until the moment the first AI Driver has finished his first valid lap.

It seems it's hard to understand what you have to do.
As I understand right Andre has joined the server seperate (additional to his normal joining as driver) for livestream. Maybe he understand the readme better, I hope.

Because I have seen today that it works via GEM I think the simlest way for joining as  "livestreamer"  in Online races should be to choice replaydirector in GEM, click at IGOR and then join normally from IGOR. Then one click at the unvisible green flag to go to Control Center. Then go to track and back to Control Center and check if you see the live button (in this case press the live button), then go to livereplayscreen and press F7.

By the way: The position of leaderboard can be adjusted with PRIBLUDA.ini.

Edited by Olaf Lehmann, Aug 04 2018 - 05:52 PM.

#14 Keyser Zose

Keyser Zose

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted Aug 05 2018 - 03:28 AM

Ah... I suppose that would be an important detail , sry , forgot that for a second. So no rpys , got it.. :D

#15 Keyser Zose

Keyser Zose

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted Aug 08 2018 - 05:27 AM

It works.. :up:

#16 Olaf Lehmann

Olaf Lehmann

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted Aug 29 2018 - 10:47 AM

Now with this hacked pribluda it's not necessary for the "livestreamer" to go to the track anymore and the colour of the focused driver will be marked (instead of the driver).

#17 Olaf Lehmann

Olaf Lehmann

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted Sep 10 2018 - 01:29 PM

New advantage:
Now the leaderboard changes in races all four minutes for 15 seconds. In this time it will diplayed the fastest laptimes of all drivers at the place where in the normally the time differences will be displayed.

Link see post 6.

BR Olaf

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, Leader Board, Full view mode, replay mode

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links