Lorenzo Bandini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Mainly V12s
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Sep 15 2016 - 06:01 AM

View PostACHIM KRAFT, on Sep 01 2016 - 03:55 AM, said:

- did this update change and/or remove trackside objects (special i ask for differences from the original papy-version)  or the pit-barrier ?

- did this update (if object changes are in, work with the original-track from papy for online racing ?

Hi Achim! Sorry for the late reply, it's always a nightmare here with no notification system in :(

1) yes it does for realism sake, in a different way depending whether you play the CanAm 66 version or the F1 67 one

2) I must admit that I don't know.. never play online, so never tested it.

#102 ACHIM KRAFT

ACHIM KRAFT

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • 642 posts
  • Interests:Grand Prix Legends (some mods only)
    MODS:1965/1969EXTRA/TC-2/1965-Night
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Sep 15 2016 - 07:22 AM

Hi Leon !

Many thanks for the first answer to my questions.

Greetings

Achim

#103 tjc

tjc

Jim Clark

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:Various

Posted Sep 15 2018 - 10:24 AM

Hi leon,

Firstly I must say a big thank you to you and the other contributors for this update to Mosport. It looks amazing and has given the track a new lease of life for me. (And many others too I`m sure)

I know I`m late to the party here, I`ve been away from sim racing for quite some time.

I seem to have a bit of a problem though.

Coming over the hump after the back straight I`m getting some kind of graphical corruption. The car I`m driving seems to "disappear" for a second, then comes back. I`ve tried with various cars. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn`t. Sometimes it happens with the AI, sometimes it doesn`t. It obviously makes driving a lap nearly impossible...

Here are some screens of what`s happening.

Attached File  1.png   1013.84K   42 downloads

Attached File  2.png   791.42K   43 downloads

Attached File  3.png   915.64K   39 downloads

Attached File  4.png   1MB   34 downloads

Attached File  5.png   942.74K   32 downloads

It also happens in "Chase" cam but no need for more screens, the first ones show the problem.

This all happens in just a second as I`ve said.

Going through the thread I noticed that Pete Gaimari had some kind of problem that a re-download seemed to fix but nobody else seems to have had any problems.

Sorry that my first post about the track contains a problem but just wondering if you know what may be causing this.

Thanks again for the update though, hopefully I can get it working.

tj

#104 gliebzeit

gliebzeit

Targa Fan

• Supporter
  • 2,311 posts
  • Interests:Old guy stuff...

Posted Sep 15 2018 - 11:20 AM

"Coming over the hump after the back straight I`m getting some kind of graphical corruption. The car I`m driving seems to "disappear" for a second, then comes back. I`ve tried with various cars. "

That is a known 'glitch' with this update.  There is no easy way to remedy the issue.

#105 tjc

tjc

Jim Clark

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:Various

Posted Sep 15 2018 - 12:09 PM

View Postgliebzeit, on Sep 15 2018 - 11:20 AM, said:

"Coming over the hump after the back straight I`m getting some kind of graphical corruption. The car I`m driving seems to "disappear" for a second, then comes back. I`ve tried with various cars. "

That is a known 'glitch' with this update.  There is no easy way to remedy the issue.

That`s a real shame as it`s a really lovely update and I`m sure a ton of work has gone into it.

When you say "no easy" way to remedy it... makes me think there is a way but it would also be a ton of work to do or I guess it would have been done by leon or another talented person that knows how to do these thigs.

Thanks for the reply Greg. Pity it can`t be fixed up though.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links