Jump to content


Logitech G27 On Sale -- Uk Only


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dangermouse

dangermouse

    The mobile chicane

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SRMZ/GPLR London, UK
  • Interests:Errrrrr, GPL? :-)
    Music , computing, hi-fi, motor racing
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Sep 08 2012 - 03:22 AM

PCWorld/Currys are selling it online with free P&P for £149.99
(Wish I could afford one!!   :angry:   )



BTW, at this price, does this mean Logitech might be bringing out a new model?  :unsure:

#2 MECH

MECH

    Double poly killer

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Here ->
  • Interests:My Girlfriend
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Sep 08 2012 - 04:31 AM

Geez, for that amount of money i would seriously start considering building one myself  :rolleyes:

#3 dangermouse

dangermouse

    The mobile chicane

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SRMZ/GPLR London, UK
  • Interests:Errrrrr, GPL? :-)
    Music , computing, hi-fi, motor racing
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Sep 08 2012 - 05:15 AM

View PostMECH, on Sep 08 2012 - 04:31 AM, said:

Geez, for that amount of money i would seriously start considering building one myself  :rolleyes:

They normally sell for about £220 over here.....

#4 MECH

MECH

    Double poly killer

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Here ->
  • Interests:My Girlfriend
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Sep 08 2012 - 05:39 AM

View Postdangermouse, on Sep 08 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

View PostMECH, on Sep 08 2012 - 04:31 AM, said:

Geez, for that amount of money i would seriously start considering building one myself  :rolleyes:

They normally sell for about £220 over here.....

Ok, i'll built one with a shifter as well then  :D

#5 dangermouse

dangermouse

    The mobile chicane

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SRMZ/GPLR London, UK
  • Interests:Errrrrr, GPL? :-)
    Music , computing, hi-fi, motor racing
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Sep 08 2012 - 06:04 AM

View PostMECH, on Sep 08 2012 - 05:39 AM, said:

View Postdangermouse, on Sep 08 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

View PostMECH, on Sep 08 2012 - 04:31 AM, said:

Geez, for that amount of money i would seriously start considering building one myself  :rolleyes:

They normally sell for about £220 over here.....

Ok, i'll built one with a shifter as well then  :D
LOL




Hmmm now they say they're out of stock.......  :hmm:

#6 Saiph

Saiph

    Drives 4 Team BDS

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Aylesbury, UK
  • Interests:Computer gaming (esp. sims, strategy, RPG), real ale, live music, motor sports, boring the NSA/GCHQ to death.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Sep 08 2012 - 06:38 AM

View Postdangermouse, on Sep 08 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

......
Hmmm now they say they're out of stock.......  :hmm:
Yes, I dashed to the website as soon as I saw your post but....  :gaah:
Ah well, I'd have to (EDIT: drastically) re-arrange my computer space to set it up anyway, so maybe it's a blessing in disguise!

Edited by Saiph, Sep 08 2012 - 06:39 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links